Arcadia?

Stubbsy55

18 minutes ago, rubick said:

I seem to remember reading that Annie Mac has stepped back from DJing because she's writing a novel.

She wrote a novel but it's been out ages now. I finished reading it recently and it was actually pretty good. I gave it 4 stars. I think she is diversifying what she does anyway though to give her more work/life balance. 

6 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

That's not techn......

....leave it, boy, leave it.

Ben

Hahaha apologies I got annoyed at not finding a snooker related Genre-pun so just went for something vague 😂

having said that, why did I not think of a 147 breaks set !! missed a trick there 

7 minutes ago, TASHMA BWABWE said:

Tim Westwood has always been a massive tool and today's allegations come as very little surprise to me.

I genuinely always thought he was some sort of parody act. Like Ali G stuff.

I think I'm more surprised about him being, as the Guardian puts it, "one of the best-known names in hip-hop and rap in the UK for the past 40 years", than anything else.

Edited by TheDayman

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So aphex twin could still be there? 😂

* Arcadia got a serious dressing down for fucking up and are trying to cover tracks...

But also, why just specifically contact GFF? What about everyone else sharing it around?

2 minutes ago, leath02 said:

* Arcadia got a serious dressing down for fucking up and are trying to cover tracks...

But also, why just specifically contact GFF? What about everyone else sharing it around?

They contacted a few by the looks of it … glasto shat also got contacted 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

They contacted a few by the looks of it … glasto shat also got contacted 

Oh really? Tbh feel like them rallying around and trying to get them taken down gives it a certain level of validity...

Wonder which bit is 'incorrect' 

3 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Oh really? Tbh feel like them rallying around and trying to get them taken down gives it a certain level of validity...

Wonder which bit is 'incorrect' 

Probably Calvin harris is meant to be labelled as his “love regenerator” monkier. Which sounds like a late night film in the 80s on channel 4.