Arcadia?

Stubbsy55

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Isn’t the risk you run with pushing announcements back so late in the calendar. Can imagine some act being like “fuck it it’s next month, surely it’s fine to confirm it now”.

No I very much doubt any acts do that, especially for a festival the size of Glastonbury.

• Like 1

Just now, GmasterWomble said:

Anyone else concerned about Annie Mac's non-appearance for the first time in forever? Hope she's alright. 

On another note if Chase & Status play a similar return to jungle set like the one from SW4 last year it will be unbelievable.

She's stepped back from alot of the DJ'ing stuff in recent times. 

Would fancy her to be one of the Special Guests

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Homer said:

Is it weird that I'm an ex old school raver, but I find jungle a bit much and prefer D&B?

Nah not at all! I love a good amen tune but can only handle about half hour of it these days before I start yearning for different styles. There's so much good stuff across all the various sub genres, the best sets encompass as much of it as possible imo

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Isn’t the risk you run with pushing announcements back so late in the calendar. Can imagine some act being like “fuck it it’s next month, surely it’s fine to confirm it now”.

They do this every year now, yeah you get the odd leak or self confirmation but the vast majority keep things under their hats.

25 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

Anyone else concerned about Annie Mac's non-appearance for the first time in forever? Hope she's alright. 

On another note if Chase & Status play a similar return to jungle set like the one from SW4 last year it will be unbelievable.

She’s fine, just stopped djing as much.

shes 100% playing Glastonbury this year though 

25 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

She is meant to be playing according to JoeyT's source which seems solid so far