Arcadia?

Stubbsy55

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Why would Carl Cox have a poster without finalised artwork? Sounds iffy.

Probably as simple as him being in some whatsapp group for the event and materials getting shared as a matter of course with the bigdogs. He's probably got an option to veto the typography etc etc.

29 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

If I tap my nose and wink to the beat of Hey Boy Hey Girl will it balance out the geezer downvoting me for saying Aphex is out?

😉👃🤏🤏🤏

works for me. although thats more of a clue for their live set than anything! They only play a few of their own for DJ (not HBHG)

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Aren't the main Arcadia/Pangea headliners on after the main stages elsewhere?

The movement from Macca to Harris will be colossal.

The outro to Hey Jude will still be looping and whooping over the Pyramid field when The Temple closes, let alone Arcadia.

(To answer seriously, yes. You'll just likely miss the beginning at Arcadia; I went from Interpol to Carl Cox last time; and tried to go from the Stones to Fatboy Slim but gave up due to crowd size.)

As somebody who does design work and prepares draft mock-ups for stuff all the time for sign off, I can sort of imagine a designer chucking on some generic names to get the look of it signed off before it was firmed up (it does seem unusually light compared to past Arcadia lineup posters?)

But they definitely didn't accidentally put a big fuck off spider on it though lol

Also doesn't explain why Cox has a half baked poster

Edited by FrancisH
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

I didn't know if Chase and Status had done a jungle set before, so I found this on YouTube. It's absolutely gonna go off on the Spider. 

Their last proper record was exclusively new, totally original jungle.

Oh and there is this absolutely classic of them demolishing everyone else the scene by a country mile:

Edited by jefwefwef
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Hahaha this is mad and I am so here for it.

Carl Cox has dropped everyone right in it and it’s now messy as hell for everyone involved.

Does make you wonder what the ramifications will be for the other area announcements!

Apparently Basil Brush has just posted something on Tik Tok and the Kidz Field team are fucking livid

Ben

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Second time in a few weeks as well, there’s some seriously gnashed teeth and clumps of pulled hair across the late night stages atm.

People are excited. It's good to see. Not great from a business side but I love seeing artists excited