Arcadia?

Stubbsy55

• 1 month later...

As being discussed in the maps thread FYI. @Fork_UK pointed out this structure going up in Arcadia. Along with that, message my Glasto veteran mate sent to our group the other day (Hannah being his fiance):

"Hannah’s brother is mates with the owner of Arcadia. They're building a hanging structure with a massive crane and other spangly bits, they’ve had to put piled foundations in."

"

1237850111_Screenshot2019-05-08at13_26_25.thumb.png.54cebcf566cafde53523d3baec837ea4.png.5629df54858851a51b2c44d8e4bf5847.png

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

don't think so.

My take is that the 'new project' was his podcasts, and the visit to the farm was to interview Emily - and that the 'project' was nothing to do with the festival itself.

Which ended up being a bit of a damb squib as he had promised exclusives and some exciting information, what we were given was way short of excitement. I did enjoy Emily's old stories about her growing up with the festival but Rob Da Bank seemed to be all smoke and no fire. 

24 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Which ended up being a bit of a damb squib as he had promised exclusives and some exciting information, what we were given was way short of excitement. I did enjoy Emily's old stories about her growing up with the festival but Rob Da Bank seemed to be all smoke and no fire. 

Yeah I gave up on that series.  It was Rob Da Bank interviewing some of his old mates, who, because they are still in the industry, gave nothing away.