Non-ticket holders, what's plan B?

I know to tempt fate like this will annoy some so apologies. But it's a fact we need to face up to that the odds are against us come resale day.

So what if the last chance is missed and this isn't your year? Do you have another festival or trip in mind to soften the blow?

48 minutes ago, 1986 said:

I know to tempt fate like this will annoy some so apologies. But it's a fact we need to face up to that the odds are against us come resale day.

So what if the last chance is missed and this isn't your year? Do you have another festival or trip in mind to soften the blow?

1. Resales
  2. Secret Sales
  3. Work or volunteer at the festival

35 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

I can highly recommend Boom Town

Reckon boomtown would have sold out before Glastonbury resale dates?

I know they are on to the last tier of tickets.

I have mates that want to wait until after G resale before committing to another festival.

I've not missed a Glasto since 97. Have been telling myself I'm alright with missing this year since the line-up dropped - but even I'm not convinced.

On the plus side I'm going to Nos Alive in Lisbon two weeks after. Plus I went to this massive rave in Essex which clashes with the Sunday of Glasto last year and it was the bollocks.

https://www.moondancefestival.co.uk/

Not sure how I'll blot out the rest of the weekend!NOSALIVE19_facebook_post_ES-819x1024.thumb.jpg.e5897f9c57cbf782c0b6192d01ba5a17.jpg

Edited by Homer

18 minutes ago, Homer said:

I've not missed a Glasto since 97. Have been telling myself I'm alright with missing this year since the line-up dropped - but even I'm not convinced.

On the plus side I'm going to Nos Alive in Lisbon two weeks after. Plus I went to this massive rave in Essex which clashes with the Sunday of Glasto last year and it was the bollocks.

https://www.moondancefestival.co.uk/

Not sure how I'll blot out the rest of the weekend!NOSALIVE19_facebook_post_ES-819x1024.thumb.jpg.e5897f9c57cbf782c0b6192d01ba5a17.jpg

Smashing Pumpkins headlining hmmmmm

I feel like they literally everywhere expect Glastonbury its so depressing.

Oh well ill be seeing them at download for the day

Edited by Xeph1995