Almost certainly Pointless...

bamber

12 minutes ago, bamber said:

Almost 2.5 million already, in less than two days, unprecedented on parliament.uk

i reckon it would be much higher if it had had the opportunity. It kept going offline yesterday.

But the 'weird' thing is that on Wednesday night the numbers were going up far far quicker per-minute than they were going up yesterday at the times it was working. It looks suspiciously like some deliberate interference.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

i reckon it would be much higher if it had had the opportunity. It kept going offline yesterday.

But the 'weird' thing is that on Wednesday night the numbers were going up far far quicker per-minute than they were going up yesterday at the times it was working. It looks suspiciously like some deliberate interference.

Nah 90% or that number is very real. "Don't believe the hype"

2 minutes ago, bamber said:

Nah 90% or that number is very real. "Don't believe the hype"

i'm not particularly disputing the number, I'm disputing the speed at which it's now getting those numbers - it's being deliberately slowed down.

It can take signatures far faster than it is now, without crashing - as it was on Wednesday night.

1 minute ago, bamber said:

In'it it took hours for me to get the confirmation email, but it came . Site is workin'

on wednesday night it was taking signatures much faster, and was able to deliver emails immediately.

Why is it running at less than half the speed than it was?

Edited by eFestivals

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

on wednesday night it was taking signatures much faster, and was able to deliver emails immediately.

You certainly know more about this d'an me ?

Edited by bamber

Just now, Quark said:

Corbyn? ;)

Two E's at A level at a fee paying  Grammar School then dropped out of a Degree in Trade Union Studies at London Metropolitan University (rated last in the UK)

Does not fill me with confidence.

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Totally agree. When I was signing it on Wednesday, it was around 500 signatures per 10 seconds or so. Now it doesn’t seem to refresh that often.

5 minutes ago, bamber said:

Two E's at A level at a fee paying  Grammar School then dropped out of a Degree in Trade Union Studies at London Metropolitan University (rated last in the UK)

Does not fill me with confidence.

Thick as shit in my parlace.

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Agree it does seem slower as was definitely getting approx 2000 sigs a minute, as I was timing it. 6pm last night it was a crazy speeds but died from about 6.30 until this changed the setting so not updating the numbers as frequently

4 hours ago, Jay89 said:

Totally agree. When I was signing it on Wednesday, it was around 500 signatures per 10 seconds or so. Now it doesn’t seem to refresh that often.

I think they have changed that to help ease the changes happening on the site at the same time, so not to overload the server requests - IMO (I don't know for sure of course)