Tame Impala

FloorFiller

i really like borderlines. patience isnt too bad either. dont think theres much better on headliner wise on the friday night for me and i love his older stuff. think hes a great way officially start the festival for me (first headliner is my own official start :P)

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

i really like borderlines. patience isnt too bad either. dont think theres much better on headliner wise on the friday night for me and i love his older stuff. think hes a great way officially start the festival for me (first headliner is my own official start :P)

Same mate. Tame to kick things off will be mint.

Loved their set in the sun in 2016. Was hoping for another evening slot as the sun sets for that perfect atmosphere but would be happy with Friday night against Stormzy. Guess we'll get to see the full effect of their lights/backdrop this way too.

4 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Easy enough to get tickets, ended up with 2 more than needed but sold them to a mate. Nice little Glasto warm up.

I was dropping the little one off at nursery at 9 but was still trying desperately for Blackpool tickets on my phone and they sold out instantly! On Ticketmaster and See. Damn!

11 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

I was dropping the little one off at nursery at 9 but was still trying desperately for Blackpool tickets on my phone and they sold out instantly! On Ticketmaster and See. Damn!

Yeah I may have just got lucky, just had everything open at 9 and got through. Hope some more come available for you!

Annoyed I have to miss them at their own gig again, that Blackpool show is gonna go off, it's too close to glasto though I'll be desperately finishing off bits of work (hopefully...)

I like those 2 new songs but I'm not massively drawn back to either, hopefully it plays out like the Foals album did and they're stronger as a body of work.

3 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

Not sure whether it’s just my personal experience but I simply don’t trust ticketmaster when it comes to being prepped on the dot for purchasing tickets. 

Seetickets and gigsntours were the weapons of choice today as I feel I can put a lot more trust into actually having a chance of getting tiks through these sites.

4 minutes ago, StevieGed said:

Not sure whether it’s just my personal experience but I simply don’t trust ticketmaster when it comes to being prepped on the dot for purchasing tickets. 

Seetickets and gigsntours were the weapons of choice today as I feel I can put a lot more trust into actually having a chance of getting tiks through these sites.

I was trying both SeeTickets and Ticketmaster at the same time (albeit on my mobile) but still no luck.

Oh well, just that little hurdle of getting a ticket in resale so I can see them at Glasto!

Watched the show from Coachella this morning and enjoyed it. Pretty much what I saw at Mad Cool last year, the visuals are stunning. Doubt they'll be able to recreate it on the Other Stage, sadly. Unless they plan to improve the setup. Maybe they will? They have Chemical Brothers playing the night after...

6 minutes ago, Ollie 1995 said:

Seen them support AM 2014, Glasto '16, Citadel '18. 

3 really different shows, defo enjoyed it more in the dark/sunset. 

Happy to miss out on o2 tickets - will see them at glasto instead.

Setlist from yesterday:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tame-impala/2019/empire-polo-grounds-indio-ca-7b933648.html

I would hope for a couple less off currents (9!), and couple more from previous 2 albums. Guessing they prob won’t change  it up much due to the visuals though