Kylie v Janet v Miley

blackdog

6 minutes ago, priest17 said:

If that really is the craziest post you've read on this forum I consider myself very shamed ahah.

I am very young, yes. 26 so basically fresh out of high school. I dunno what's going on, I assumed I would know some songs by her but went through her best of and got nothing. I honestly thought I was quite good with music till this, it's been an emotional week since the poster dropped ahah.

this is the craziest post I've ever seen on this forum

Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HHa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha a Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at most of mine.

Edited by bamber

53 minutes ago, Quark said:

How so? You can like a musical genre or style without liking every artist in it, regardless of their place within it right?

Sure....but it's a bit like being a fan of guitar pyrotechnics and not liking Jimi Hendrix.

51 minutes ago, Xeph1995 said:

Aye I'm not exactly two sure what defines R&B so i could be wrong with the comparison but Janet Jackson and Beyonce are pretty different?.

Not especially.  More of a continuation than something substantially new.  

Beyonce.jpg

Definitely going to catch Kylie, whether I'll be in gold hot pants depends is still up for discussion. 

I'll more than likely see Miley.  I wouldn't exactly describe myself as a fan but Mrs Inuit is so I think the decision has been made for me on that one (unless there's a clash that prohibits it). 

Janet is the one I'm least sure of.  Apart from Scream and Best Things In Life Are Free, I can't recall many JJ songs I'm a massive fan of.  Whether I see her is clash dependant

34 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Sure....but it's a bit like being a fan of guitar pyrotechnics and not liking Jimi Hendrix.

Beyonce.jpg

There music is nothing alike to me ears, anyway I hate RnB its my GF who likes it. I wouldn't call her a fan but she likes pop shit you know. 

51 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Beyonce.jpg

Did you know this photo existed before this conversation started or did you just go trawlling through the internet as soon as Bey was mentioned and get lucky?

I swear you have photographic evidence of everything 

10 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

see  you in the naughty corner

non of the above.webpUnavailable

Same.

Although actually, I have a feeling I might get dragged to Kylie (because a few of my mates want to go) and Miley (because one of my mates really wants to go and I'll feel bad if she goes by herself). Given that I'm less bothered about having to watch Kylie, my order must go Kylie > Miley > Janet

Presumably all three > Katy Perry in 2017 

2 hours ago, priest17 said:

If that really is the craziest post you've read on this forum I consider myself very shamed ahah.

I am very young, yes. 26 so basically fresh out of high school. I dunno what's going on, I assumed I would know some songs by her but went through her best of and got nothing. I honestly thought I was quite good with music till this, it's been an emotional week since the poster dropped ahah.

When you say you never heard of her do you mean you didn't know she existed or that you don't know any of her music? I'm 25 and couldn't name a single one of her songs. I've always known she existed though, mainly because she's the sister of one of the most famous artists of all time (may be doing her an injustice - for some reason I always assumed her music was rubbish).

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The Killers vs. Bastille vs. Snow Patrol

Snow Patrol the only one on my maybe list if they are lower down on one of the big stages. So again  from 3. I'm beginning to wonder if people keep picking random groups of  3 at once will I always only have an interest in 1.