Other Other stage headliners

Apone

5 minutes ago, Divein said:

I reckon if it's someone on the poster then it's either The Streets or Fatboy Slim.

But it would be a huge coup if they got Foals.

A Other Stage trio of Tame Impala/Foals/Chems would be pretty impressive.

If...... if they got Foals, surely they’d move Chemical Brothers to Saturday vs Killers and Foals on Sunday vs The Cure?

4 hours ago, Cammers said:

They have some new live show lined up it would seem - Pendulum Trinity (Rob, Gareth and Paul)

Their Twitter says that SW4 will be their first show together outside of Perth in 10 years but SW4 not advertising it as any sort of exclusive so it's possible.

EDIT: SW4 website does actually state that it's a debut so that's them ruled out. 

They played reading last year

2 hours ago, sisco said:

I don’t doubt that they were meant to be on it, but I reckon they’ve just moved someone into that spot.  A Vampire Weekend, Fatboy Slim, Christine and the Queens could all do it 

Thing is, it maybe has to be someone who while could headline The Other would need to be able to pull a crowd too. I reckon up against The Killers, only Fatboy would pull a crowd.

Just now, briddj said:

Thing is, it maybe has to be someone who while could headline The Other would need to be able to pull a crowd too. I reckon up against The Killers, only Fatboy would pull a crowd.

Fully agree, I did say in a later post that Chems Saturday and one of the above Sunday makes more sense

2 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

I feel stabby as fok when I hear it. Like when someone says the word "triggered" or uses the term "but hurt".

Instantly placed on the cricket bat list.

If only there was an instant electric shock when you use that term. I particularly hate the memes. It's like when people diss the hair colour. My hair is not that colour but it's the best arsehole filter ever. Trumpeters love dissing my hair. Instant arsehole block. Easy peasy.