The Co-Op at Glastonbury

stuartbert two hats

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Who the fuck is "Stuart Two Hats". Stuey Two Hats is fine, as is Stubert Two Hats, or even "Stuart".

But "Stuart Two Hats"? Just wrong.

Shall I tempt fate by asking if anyone has set up a "tribute" account yet for the new name?

23 hours ago, august1 said:

Enter via the chest freezer

Security will tell you “Its just a chest freezer”

Reply “ Why are you guarding it then ?” And give em a wink 

I'm just concerned how well stocked it will be? Anyone visited them at other sites? It's bad enough on a weekday morning in most co-ops here with the shelves half empty. Was counting on a meal deal for lunch as I eat small in the day and this will be perfect. Also ice. Can definitely see them running out of ice constantly. Hope they prove me wrong.

Just now, Beerqueen said:

Not that I've seen.  Not really making us rush to go there to be honest.

Not sure the idea is that you rush to go there, unless you need some fruit, vegetables, sandwich meal deals, ice, mixers, meats or snacks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 minutes ago, D-Low said:

I'm just concerned how well stocked it will be? Anyone visited them at other sites? It's bad enough on a weekday morning in most co-ops here with the shelves half empty. Was counting on a meal deal for lunch as I eat small in the day and this will be perfect. Also ice. Can definitely see them running out of ice constantly. Hope they prove me wrong.

Stock levels were OKish for the most part at Latitude last year. They were turning stock over quickly, but it was getting replenished. The stuff in the freezer sections was usually gone by the end of the day, then refilled overnight. Likewise to a lesser extent for the fridges.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MJP said:

Not sure the idea is that you rush to go there, unless you need some fruit, vegetables, sandwich meal deals, ice, mixers, meats or snacks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess it's no thanks then!  More than happy to stick with the fantastic food traders rather than have a sandwich meal deal!   I guess I lost interest when they said they wouldn't be selling alcohol!

35 minutes ago, D-Low said:

I work in a supermarket and ice is one of the hardest things to keep on sale any increase in Temperatures and we cant meet demand .... I hope the coop are different but fear they won't be 

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I work in a supermarket and ice is one of the hardest things to keep on sale any increase in Temperatures and we cant meet demand .... I hope the coop are different but fear they won't be 

Well there's defo gonna be demand this weekend!!