The Co-Op at Glastonbury

stuartbert two hats

Don't know if this has been posted already, so apologies if repeating. inews article.

'The announcement has had a mixed reception on festival forums. Where festival-goer “Stuart Two Hats” commented that the partnership “sounds like the most in your face corporate presence in years” '

Edited by Gedh

15 minutes ago, Gedh said:

Don't know if this has been posted already, so apologies if repeating. inews article.

'The announcement has had a mixed reception on festival forums. Where festival-goer “Stuart Two Hats” commented that the partnership “sounds like the most in your face corporate presence in years” '

Heres a link to the article: https://inews.co.uk/news/consumer/glastonbury-2019-co-op-festival-supermarket-food-meal-deals-worth-farm/

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Who the fuck is "Stuart Two Hats". Stuey Two Hats is fine, as is Stubert Two Hats, or even "Stuart".

But "Stuart Two Hats"? Just wrong.

I would have gone with Bert the double hatter

20 minutes ago, bigfurbdogg said:

haha, it's funny to think of all these 'journalists' trawling through all our posts on here. 

They should do their bloody jobs properly instead of just copy and pasting from message boards!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to copy and paste some code from stackoverflow.

• Upvote 3