The Co-Op at Glastonbury

stuartbert two hats

6 minutes ago, warriormonk said:

'The store will be inside a bespoke marquee located within the campsite area at each of the festivals. It will be trading from 7am – 3am and will be staffed 24 hours and will have up to 18 tills in operation.'

No doubt they'll use the other four hours fully replenish the shelves.  

Will have to try and go early - reckon the queues will be crazy (people queueing for bottled water no doubt!).

28 minutes ago, 42hamlet said:

Well that’s much bigger than I was expecting!

So this is going to be a permanent fixture then? I thought it was going to be a massive tent that would be taken down after the festival is over.

15 minutes ago, Fussah said:

So this is going to be a permanent fixture then? I thought it was going to be a massive tent that would be taken down after the festival is over.

It's temporary, just uses different materials than a white piece of PVC.

I have it on good authority that the   UK Association of Hummus Suppliers has done a deal with the C0-0P to provide a few tons of Hummus and at least 10 flavours for Glastonbury.  Stocks will be monitored every 20 seconds and any dip ( he he ) in stocks will be immediately replenished.

Queue's are gonna be ridiculous for this. Gonna try avoid using it personally unless I have to. Handful of pre mixed spirits coming with me for busy stages, along with 2 small crates. Then it'll be bars where possible. Happy to spend a reasonable amount at the bars now, the days of breaking my back carrying copious amounts of booze in are long gone

41 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

If there’s some sort of dance-off in there then I’m gonna get right stuck in. 

Don’t be wandering round site saying

”Secret Chems set 2am Park Stage Co-Op , fruit n veg aisle”