Snow Patrol

danbailey80

14 minutes ago, flyingmonkeypigs said:

And to think they were headlining the last fest I was at (T2012)... I didn’t watch them I might add!

They haven't toured since then though. This new album tour that started in december is the first they have done since. The album did quite well really though and the tour seemed to be a success in terms of ticket sales at least but 6/7 years away from the scene drops you down the order unless you are a band like the stones which they aren't. 

2 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Couldn't see any other threads...

Anyone know where and when they might be playing? 

3rd from top at Pyramid/ second from Other?

Not sure but I don't mind admitting that I will be there 100% (but that's at least partly as I'm assuming they're going to be low down enough that there won't be a horrendous clash)

32 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

3am Hell Stage

Wow .. this has to be up there with the harshest down votes ever!

Spoke to a mate who tours with them and tried to get the deal but they weren't giving up anything other than they said their position on the poster pretty much gave away their spot. Make of that what ye want. Don't know them well enough to press for more. Didn't think it was worthy of posting at the time but this thread seemed relevant. 

34 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Spoke to a mate who tours with them and tried to get the deal but they weren't giving up anything other than they said their position on the poster pretty much gave away their spot. Make of that what ye want. Don't know them well enough to press for more. Didn't think it was worthy of posting at the time but this thread seemed relevant. 

In amongst the likes of Bastille, Hozier, Sigrid, Billie Eliesh all of who id expect would get 3rd other, 4 pyramid type spots 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

In amongst the likes of Bastille, Hozier, Sigrid, Billie Eliesh all of who id expect would get 3rd other, 4 pyramid type spots 

Does the Elbow spot work? I'm not entirely sure of how many down that is cos I don't go to the pyramid much (no I know, but not in a snobbish way, just don't like the crowds)

Snow Patrol have a large amount of singles that would be ideal on the pyramid. I can see them 3rd from top. Will work very well. 

Not a particular fan but I enjoy a good Pyramid singalong act. 

Why anyone has to feel embarrassed on these boards for liking a band is beyond me. Fuck them. 

• Upvote 1