2020 headliners

jj200

On 12/25/2019 at 8:37 AM, Suprefan said:

He took an even worse path than Miley Cyrus in regards to having too much too soon  too young and then “rebelling”. Nobody ever told him no to anything so he is an ungrateful brat. Even his wife is just as bad cause she feels threatened still by his ex for no damn reason.

I just don't understand how you can jump to these conclusions and be so negative about somebody you know next to nothing about. What does any of it even mean. Not one thing you've said suggests you have any idea what you are talking about. Just bashing someone for no reason.

Edited by jyoung
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, jyoung said:

I just don't understand how you can jump to these conclusions and be so negative about somebody you know next to nothing about. What does any of it even mean. Not one thing you've said suggests you have any idea what you are talking about. Just bashing someone for no reason.

Given the litany of despicable things Bieber has done over the years, there’s plenty of reasons to bash him. He’s an absolute grade A, stonewall c**t.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jyoung said:

Not sure about this chief. JB isn’t exactly disliked for no reason. Funnily enough it has nothing to do with his music at all.

Maybe I'm sticking up for someone for no reason. All I know is that he grew up in the public eye and had people following his every move. Did he deal with that well, nope. Would you at the age? Probably not. I'm uncomfortable with how targeted he was by the media at certain points in his life. I also think if he wasn't a popstar people wouldn't care as much. Could be wrong tho. Merry Christmas all!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Maybe I'm sticking up for someone for no reason. All I know is that he grew up in the public eye and had people following his every move. Did he deal with that well, nope. Would you at the age? Probably not. I'm uncomfortable with how targeted he was by the media at certain points in his life. I also think if he wasn't a popstar people wouldn't care as much. Could be wrong tho. Merry Christmas all!

7 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Bieber was getting death threats at 13 years old. That'd mess with anyone's head.

He's grown up to be a bit of a dick by all accounts.... but I blame society for that, not him.

Maybe I’m being bah humbug but there have been plenty who have grown up with that kind of attention and dealt with it fine. Smiling and winking at the cameras in court is a give away sign of someone with a serious case of narcissism. That doesn’t get beat out of you with life experience either, no matter how much his PR team on expensive salaries tell me that he’s changed.

Merry christmas too!

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Maybe I’m being bah humbug but there have been plenty who have grown up with that kind of attention and dealt with it fine.

Not sure about that tbh. That level of fame young seems to have a bad effect in my opinion.

Lots of examples of child stars going different varieties of strange.

From Judy Garland to Michael Jackson to Macaulay Culkin to Britney Spears to Bieber. 

Whilst I agree Bieber has seemed more  narcissistic than those, I don't entirely blame him.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

15 hours ago, Bisque said:

I’d fucking love to get down to some JT at Glasto. I really like Mirrors.

Looking at his setlists it's banger after banger. Would be unashamedly up for this.

I wonder whether he's one of those acts that would be an unbelievable sub, but potentially not seen by the fest as a headliner (even though he's megafamous)?

Edited by Zacko
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Zacko said:

Looking at his setlists it's banger after banger. Would be unashamedly up for this.

I wonder whether he's one of those acts that would be an unbelievable sub, but potentially not seen by the fest as a headliner (even though he's megafamous)?

I could totally see him as a sub. He’s been around longer & is bigger than Mylie & Katy P so the spot above, a few backing dancers, band & a tux. Job done.

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Not these days. More likely to fill the Katy/Miley slot I’d say. 

Eh? JT’s one of the biggest males in pop. No way in hell he would accept third down when places like Coachella have been chucking tens of millions of dollars at him annually and he’s said no.

Bring Me The Horizon have released some experimental ambient/electronic house EP can imagine a lot of people are going to hate it but i'm half way through it and have loved it so far, would love to see them come back and do something a bit different like a DJ set where they play tracks exclusively off the new record + some of the more dance ones off of Amo like Nihilist Blues/Ouch/Fresh Bruises

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

7 hours ago, wilby-wilbert said:

Justin Beiber has had a really tough life and I think a lot of his negative behaviour is a result of that. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. 

I think your idea of a really tough life is very different to mine.