Jump to content

2020 headliners


jj200

Recommended Posts

Did my postal vote last week. Dreading Friday morning and the chaos of the rest of that day. Supposed to be my Xmas party with work and I can't see there being much Xmas cheer. I am still slightly hopeful though. Hopeful that people will see some sense and see the shitstorm there has been for 10 years. 

If not i'll need some form of a Glasto announcement to cheer me up. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doug85 said:

Did my postal vote last week. Dreading Friday morning and the chaos of the rest of that day. Supposed to be my Xmas party with work and I can't see there being much Xmas cheer. I am still slightly hopeful though. Hopeful that people will see some sense and see the shitstorm there has been for 10 years. 

If not i'll need some form of a Glasto announcement to cheer me up. 

We've got our work night out tomorrow. My plan is to head home before the exit polls come out as there's some people I don't really want to be around assuming it's as expected. 

Friday will be horrible. In the office with a hangover and a Tory majority (most likely). Might have to work the afternoon from home! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

We've got our work night out tomorrow. My plan is to head home before the exit polls come out as there's some people I don't really want to be around assuming it's as expected. 

Friday will be horrible. In the office with a hangover and a Tory majority (most likely). Might have to work the afternoon from home! 

The woman I share my office with is a closet Tory, which completely boggles the mind since we work in social care. At the moment it seems the best we can hope for is another hung parliament and another few years of parliamentary gridlock.

 

I honestly don't want to think about what will happen if theres a Tory majority. Just doesn't bare thinking about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kinkyinuit said:

The woman I share my office with is a closet Tory, which completely boggles the mind since we work in social care. At the moment it seems the best we can hope for is another hung parliament and another few years of parliamentary gridlock.

 

I honestly don't want to think about what will happen if theres a Tory majority. Just doesn't bare thinking about

??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kinkyinuit said:

The woman I share my office with is a closet Tory, which completely boggles the mind since we work in social care. At the moment it seems the best we can hope for is another hung parliament and another few years of parliamentary gridlock.

 

I honestly don't want to think about what will happen if theres a Tory majority. Just doesn't bare thinking about

When Boris's then majority of one walked off and sat down with the Liberal Democrats, I turned to the girl next to me at work and said 'oh, there's going to be a general election'. She replied 'What's a general election?'

Yesterday I asked her who she is going to vote for. She replied 'Boris Johnson'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Homer said:

When Boris's then majority of one walked off and sat down with the Liberal Democrats, I turned to the girl next to me at work and said 'oh, there's going to be a general election'. She replied 'What's a general election?'

Yesterday I asked her who she is going to vote for. She replied 'Boris Johnson'.

Sorry state of affairs. Media has a lot to answer for. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Nail on head. I asked her why. She said she didn't want Corbyn to get in. I said why don't you like Corbyn. She said loads of reasons (then didn't name any of them).

The amount of people who say they don't want to vote for Corbyn, yet end up getting Labour on a 'vote for policies' quiz, media have done a hell of a good job smearing him

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...