2020 headliners

jj200

57 minutes ago, jparx said:

Neil's updated the day from tbc to Sunday - that's why she's changed to red.

Is anyone else colourblind and have real trouble seeing when something's in red on the rumours page? I miss the days when it had a little "new" sign next to it (I think that's what it was...). 

Never been overly bothered about who the Pyramid headliners are, but always keen to see that the festival are pursuing and securing the best acts available.

There is little doubt in my mind that they have done that this year with this trio. Taylor and Kendrick are not to my taste but they’ll put on a superb show and are undoubtedly there on merit. Macca is a great terrific alternative which taps into the festival’s tradition. They tick every box.

Credit to Emily and Nick for going for two acts who have never done the festival before. It would have been tempting to go safe with artists who have done it previously but they’ve been bold and booked vibrant, (relatively) fresh and exciting acts. Bodes well for the future.

33 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

*Knox.

I once met a guy who was best friends with her at university, before the fateful year abroad. He was aghast at the whole thing.

My bad. I have no opinion I am willing to say online about the case.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

4 hours ago, jparx said:

By a country mile the most rounded set of headliners they've had. Feels like they've been building to something like this all throughout the 10s, and they've finally cracked it for the big one.

Really?, you've got a headliner from a genre that can be very love it or hate it, Macca you can't really moan about and Taylor you can't deny but also we can't deny a shit load of tickets are sold to the parents takings their kids that aren't old enough to attend alone. It would be majorly disappointing in my eyes and definitely the turning point where I say that is my point....it screams exactly what I've been thinking for a while with the fest that's its edging way more an Instagram to be seen their festival/hugely more commercial now. Take Macca out and ignore the Friday this year where I had almost no headline option to see, I'd take The Cure and The Killers all day....they aren't both just getting booked for your next pop festival.

• Downvote 1