2020 headliners

jj200

2 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Yeah, Brexit's gonna happen sometime in 2027

At current rate of progress, I'd argue the 7 and second 2 need to be the other way round.

18 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I refuse to let the Macca dream die. A trio of Kendrick/Mac/Swift is just too perfect - two massive contemporary acts and the biggest living legends it is possible to book. A hugely diverse trio spanning three completely different genres.

It needs to happen.

Has there been official word one way or the other on Macca?

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’m an avid follower of one of the old firm but must admit one of the great joys of coming on here is to get away from football patter!  Come on Glastonbury, feed the e festers at least a few crumbs pre Christmas. 

I'm saying.... 

source.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SloopJohnB said:

Am I the only person who doesn’t know a single song by Kendrick Lamar ?

I also recently came out as someone who didn’t know who Kendrick was many pages ago. I was chastised for it but I’m nearly 40 so I don’t care. 

fuck the mum test. You need to be asking the old ravers like me if we understand this new modern weird music shite. 

7 hours ago, Badlands said:

Old Firm patter is even worse than the Liverpool/Man Utd crack on here. 

Gonna be a long couple of months.

Agreed ?

To be fair, the scouse and Manc footy fans don’t feel obliged to let the footy teams they support influence their political views. Rule Brittania etc.

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

I also recently came out as someone who didn’t know who Kendrick was many pages ago. I was chastised for it but I’m nearly 40 so I don’t care. 

fuck the mum test. You need to be asking the old ravers like me if we understand this new modern weird music shite. 

There's folk here older than you who'll be going taps aff down the front of Kenny.

Semi drunk post but when is the penny gonna drop for some glasto attendees that Emily wants to book some current and exciting acts for Glasto goers. Yes it’s great getting a heritage act to do it but the focus is on the new generation of Glasto goers.

Your time has passed. Younger Glasto goers want to be inspired by seeing their heroes on the pyramid stage... just like you did when you were their age.

23 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Semi drunk post but when is the penny gonna drop for some glasto attendees that Emily wants to book some current and exciting acts for Glasto goers. Yes it’s great getting a heritage act to do it but the focus is on the new generation of Glasto goers.

Your time has passed. Younger Glasto goers want to be inspired by seeing their heroes on the pyramid stage... just like you did when you were their age.

Agreed. I only know 2/3 songs but there is plenty of time between now & G to listen.

Not a fan of new rap music but I am living in the past where Dr. Dre, Xzibit, Fiddy, Game, Obie Trice, Jay-Z & Linkin Park were top of the game.

Edited by Bisque