2020 headliners

jj200

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

He could still be the third ?

That actually narrows its down significantly. Hard to see past Taylor now. I reckon Taylor and The 1975

The 1975 have played twice before.

Just now, wro_lap said:

Also, this must good as rule out Coldplay. If there's a bit of an ongoing negotiation about the final headliner, there's no way Chris Martin would even pretend to hesitate when receiving a phone call from Emily.

They could always be the backup for the 3rd headliner.

Right we need to work out where the Kendrick info came from. I remember someone saying he was doing it before the bookies changed.

Someone might have had good info and we completely missed it. It deffo wasn’t just the bookies that made us think Kendrick there was something else!

edit: also with brief hints he’s in the frame for prim it’s all falling into place!

Edited by Matt42

Just now, Matt42 said:

Right we need to work out where the Kendrick info came from. I remember someone saying he was doing it before the bookies changed.

Someone might have had good info and we completely missed it. It deffo wasn’t just the bookies that made us think Kendrick there was something else!

Someone heard it was Kendrick, Taylor Swift and Aerosmith were popping up somewhere.