2020 headliners

jj200

Here we go.

This is supposedly an interview with prim director

Kendrick apparently in the frame for Primavera alongside Tyler the Creator, Lana Del Rey, Kim Petras. 

They haven’t got Sturgil, Frank Ocean, Portishead.

They did have NIN booked but apparently NIN pulled out - which ties in with the rumour that they pulled out of All Points East.

Kanye has now put himself in a position where it is impossible for a festival to book him.

Source:

Edited by Matt42

"vague chatter" about Kenny doesn't scream he's doing festivals next summer imo. Sounds more like it could happen in future years.

Interesting on Portishead. If the Glastonbury info about bringing back some favourite acts is true, Portishead for the Other stage would be a good shout. 

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

The person who posted about Earth Wind and Fire said the festvial was looking to get some acts who put on some of their favourite sets back. Might be guff, but whatevs.

Ah I forgot about that. It's pretty vague isn't it? Happens every year whether it's the big Yannisversary or just one of the smaller ones.

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Stop trolling with posty

???

Edited by dentalplan

3 hours ago, rmartin1803 said:

Cant see past Coldplay with the new album and tour on the horizon and if not as a headliner im sure there will be at least as a secret set for the 50th :o.

Would be rammed if it was a secret set as soon as word got out,  anyway there’s no way Chris Martin could keep a secret! 

• Like 1

BUNHEADS UNITE! If Kim Petras is in Europe for Prima then she's in the frame for Glastonbury. Get her on the Park, she's the future.

In related news I'm the bus home from Charli XCX and she was fucking amazing. She's already blown up that little Silver Hayes stage I don't know the name of, John Peado, and the Other. It's TIME for her to be on the Pyramid, she will kill it dead.

7 hours ago, maelzoid said:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pearl-jam/2018/valdebebas-ifema-madrid-spain-2bebb8ea.html

The MadCool setlist was as festival-friendly as it gets. I think casuals would be surprised how much they enjoy them. Vedder remains a magnetic frontman.

That set list is sublime! Elderly Woman is one of my favourite all time songs. Would love it if they played Last Kiss, but it's probably a bit of a downer for a Festival. Then again if Nick Cave can play a festival...

2 hours ago, jparx said:

"vague chatter" about Kenny doesn't scream he's doing festivals next summer imo. Sounds more like it could happen in future years.

Interesting on Portishead. If the Glastonbury info about bringing back some favourite acts is true, Portishead for the Other stage would be a good shout. 

Someone needs to tweet Geoff Barrow and ask, he loves Portishead questions.

5 hours ago, jparx said:

I could really get behind this! My biggest Glastonbury regret is seeing most of the Arctic Monkeys then leaving just before the end as it wasn’t engaging us and catching the last two songs of Portishead. It was immediately clear that we missed something special.

8 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

BUNHEADS UNITE! If Kim Petras is in Europe for Prima then she's in the frame for Glastonbury. Get her on the Park, she's the future.

In related news I'm the bus home from Charli XCX and she was fucking amazing. She's already blown up that little Silver Hayes stage I don't know the name of, John Peado, and the Other. It's TIME for her to be on the Pyramid, she will kill it dead.

Unless she comes out and lip syncs like she did at Reading this year, disgraceful stuff