2020 headliners

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taylor Swift is out.   https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/588118/

Looks like we might have finally got Gaga for Fri judging by her latest heavily Glasto related Instagram post... I mean, they're striking pyramid poses... Even the flight attendan

Still to look forward to: • Self confirmations ramping up • Predicting the next announcement  • 1st poster day • Who's playing which stage and when • Who hasn't made the 1st p

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

The Rock, in particular, is an absolute 90s action masterpiece of ridiculousness.  

Talking of his shite films through, what was that one he did about the Rapture? Genuinely one of the worst films I've ever seen. 

I’d say turning Cineramageddon into a Cage weekender is the only reasonable course of action now.

Edited by Hugh Jass
  • Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Talking of his shite films through, what was that one he did about the Rapture? Genuinely one of the worst films I've ever seen. 

Left Behind. THE worst film I've ever seen.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Was that the ridiculous one with the time capsule thing that predicts all the natural disasters and then ended with fucking aliens or something? 

Screenshot_20181106-230331_Gallery.thumb.jpg.071e9369bb247d113a28f620530191ff.jpg

Edited by Doug85
7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Left Behind. THE worst film I've ever seen.

That's the one. Probably a straight tie with Battlefield Earth for me. 

2 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Was that the ridiculous one with the time capsule thing that predicts all the natural disasters and then ended with fucking aliens or something? 

That's also a big heap of shit but Gnomy is right, it was Left Behind I was thinking of

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Have you seen The Wicker Man (Nick Cage 2006 remake)? That's the worst film I've ever seen. I was in hysterics in the cinema but sadly for them, it isn't a comedy.

I have. still not as bad as Left Behind though. I was actually angry at the end of that when I realised I'd been conned into watching a film with a dubious "religious message".

17 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Have you seen The Wicker Man (Nick Cage 2006 remake)? That's the worst film I've ever seen. I was in hysterics in the cinema but sadly for them, it isn't a comedy.

THANK YOU!! Such a genuinely terrible film.