2020 headliners

jj200

9 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Why do we always think acts have to sell out their own dates before they announce Glastonbury. I mean there are threads that go on forever about how difficult it is to get tickets. Surely it doesn't affect their own ticket sales? 

It usually works the other way I would say. 

People who are going to Glastonbury might not buy a ticket to a stand alone gig if they have the chance of seeing that act at G.

18 minutes ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Not sure this is ethical, but with a roadie letting a mate of mine know that his band is playing, at 5/4 this looks like a reasonable bet:

Kendrick Lamar 4/6
Taylor Swift 5/6
Aerosmith 11/10
Paul McCartney 5/4
The 1975 5/4
Foals 7/4
Elton John 2/1

(oh, and the roadie is really old, just in case you think it's the other band)!

What now?

54 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Wouldn't faze me being at the big pointy bastard three nights on the bounce for this outstanding potential triple whammy 

Never really understood why people get fazed about three nights in a row there? I get the other stages are great, but surely if you spend three nights at the Pymild it suggests there are three amazing headliners?

1 hour ago, mattiloy said:

Soz downvote police

Its just drivel isn’t it? Based on nothing

Here my tuppence instead: its nailed on to be rainy in Barcelona on the 23rd of march 2054

Think youre on the wrong forum if you think thats worth a downvote. Most of the stuff here are people making random guesses at lineups/announcements etc. so you're gonna get through your daily vote count very quickly

• Downvote 1

I just can't see us ending up with Tay, Kendrick and Mccartney and I know I am in a minority here but I hope we don't as well, that could potentially be no nights at the pyramid for me. I have listened to Kendrick and can't get into it but then again I am not a fan of that music genre in general some come a long that I like. The only stuff I know of Taylor's is all her cheesy songs like "Shake it off" and "We are never getting back together". I could go see Mccartney but it's not a must for me if someone good was on another stage (Like The Prodigy mentioned above) then I will be at that. Swap Mccarntey for Reg and were talking I would 100% be at that, but without naming a band specifically as I know it could cause debates I would like to see a 'Guitar Band' headline as well, and then 1 day away from the Pyramid would be fine. Take it I am the only one thinking this here?...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ModBoy said:

I just can't see us ending up with Tay, Kendrick and Mccartney and I know I am in a minority here but I hope we don't as well, that could potentially be no nights at the pyramid for me. I have listened to Kendrick and can't get into it but then again I am not a fan of that music genre in general some come a long that I like. The only stuff I know of Taylor's is all her cheesy songs like "Shake it off" and "We are never getting back together". I could go see Mccartney but it's not a must for me if someone good was on another stage (Like The Prodigy mentioned above) then I will be at that. Swap Mccarntey for Reg and were talking I would 100% be at that, but without naming a band specifically as I know it could cause debates I would like to see a 'Guitar Band' headline as well, and then 1 day away from the Pyramid would be fine. Take it I am the only one thinking this here?...

Because the front man of the most famous guitar band of all time just isn't enough..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2