2020 headliners

jj200

2 hours ago, ModBoy said:

Any reason why Foals announced a tour for 2020 and what cities they will be playing...but no dates? What dates roughly would have to be announced to make us think they will be at Glastonbury, or does it not really matter as if they don't headline are we pretty sure they will still be there as possibly The Other Stage headliner? As some people have suggested...

Playing Cardiff on 10th July so active around glasto

3 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

aint about what I want is it pal. I wanted them to headline in 2016,  but the festival booked Muse instead.

Wait so you wanted them to headline in 2016...they didn't but have since released their best album with another on the way that should be on the same level and all of a sudden they shouldn't because of sales and Spotify plays etc. Makes sense...

If other people thought like you in 2016 and enjoyed what they have released since of course they are going to want them to headline and think that they can

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The best way for this to be resolved is for Foals to fight their closest competitors - Tubelord.

What a blast from the past. Night of the Pencils was a belter. I think I saw Tubelord and Foals at the same gig in Derby back in the day.

Edited by jparx