jj200

2020 headliners

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Pink Floyd drawing a gigantic crowd, but by halfway through most of them have fucked off to watch Charli XCX cos they've given Nick Mason free reign to do a 15 minute version of Doing It.

CalGon drawing a gigantic crowd, but by halfway through most of them have fucked off to watch Charli XCX cos they've given him free reign to endlessly quote himself on Efestivals.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

Look, I know you’re probably fishing (or at least I hope) and I don’t like to be so outrightly nasty, but shut the fuck up. That’s an absolutely ridiculous thing to say. 

EvenLikelyAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Oh god don’t throw that into the mix.

Turns out Syd isn't dead. He faked his death only to reappear for the 50th!

Doooooooooors baaaaaaaang, chaaaaaaiiiin gaaaaaaaaang

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

My main worry is Robert Plant reading this thread and deciding not to get the band back together cos people are roasting them.

Why do we even need Robert Plant when we've got hippie laptop from Greta Van Fleet to stretch the word "mama" over a three minute instrumental?

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

My main worry is Robert Plant reading this thread and deciding not to get the band back together cos people are roasting them.

He’s heading to yer man Healy’s bit right now to literally pass the torch. 

What the fuck has happened in here?  Are we now just throwing band names around like confetti and getting pissy when people call out bullshit?

Hold on, sorry. My bad. That's what we always do.

Diana Ross motherfuckers!

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Our man hopes never to cross the 20,000 post threshold.

Too busy being a danger elsewhere probably

The public apology Jason Bonham had to give to Pagey this year puts a fly in the ointment:

On or about 9 April 2019 I, Jason Bonham, gave an interview on radio with Howard Stern (the Interview). In that interview I made certain untrue and derogatory statements concerning Mr. James Page (pka Jimmy Page) of the legendary band Led Zeppelin.

I unconditionally retract all derogatory and defamatory comments relating to Mr. J Page that I made in that interview. In particular it is wholly untrue that Mr. J Page offered me any illegal substances either when I was a minor or at all. I apologise to Mr. Page, unreservedly, for making these unfounded and untrue comments about him. Out of my long held respect for Mr. Page I will make no further comments on the Interview and I agree to make no further comments which Mr. Page might view as disparaging, either now or in the future.

33 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

Look, I know you’re probably fishing (or at least I hope) and I don’t like to be so outrightly nasty, but shut the fuck up. That’s an absolutely ridiculous thing to say. 

Lovely bit of Glasto-friendliness 🙄

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Lovely bit of Glasto-friendliness 🙄

Mash does have a habit of bringing those reactions from people :lol:

This thread has properly descended into chaos

Do like the newly found with no context pink floyd rumour though

22 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Except all the ticket are sold, and not to led zep fans. There will be a limited % of led zep fans who have bought tickets, their crowd would be big, but not on the scale of say Kylie who would have a much broader appeal to your average G ticket buyer.

Led Zeppelin not as popular as Kylie....? My word...

• Upvote 1