2020 headliners

jj200

Not sure EJ will be there at all tbh. Can't see them booking him and the Mac and they seem the more likely at the moment. I notice that the three SR potential headliners at the moment are;

Foals/Fleetwood Mac/Taylor Swift

That's a trio that ticks most of the festivals booking boxes and I'm increasingly of a mind that's who we'll end up with. 

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Not sure EJ will be there at all tbh. Can't see them booking him and the Mac and they seem the more likely at the moment. I notice that the three SR potential headliners at the moment are;

That's a trio that ticks most of the festivals booking boxes and I'm increasingly of a mind that's who we'll end up with. 

Do we know what is making Foals a strong rumour atm? I didn't think there was much information to suggest it was them...have I missed something? I thought there was more on The 1975

5 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Foals aren't listed as potential headliners, tho they're possible headliners (most likely if a headliner dropped out).

And I was quite surprised to see this morning i'd put FM as SR, because I don't think they're particularly more likely than others I've listed.

Just now, eFestivals said:

Foals aren't listed as potential headliners, tho they're possible headliners (most likely if a headliner dropped out).

And I was quite surprised to see this morning i'd put FM as SR, because I don't think they're particularly more likely than others I've listed.

I guess the muddy fields thing gives us something a bit more concrete than with any of the others besides Taylor's dates.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

?

Foals more likely to be back as a sub then d'you think? 

8 minutes ago, C14S said:

I guess the muddy fields thing gives us something a bit more concrete than with any of the others besides Taylor's dates.

I'm not taking very much from that, as I've been told they'll play "within 5 years" - which sounds to me like a convo has been had where both sides have said they'll make it happen soon but that no particular year has been agreed.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

I'm not taking very much from that, as I've been told they'll play "within 5 years" - which sounds to me like a convo has been had where both sides have said they'll make it happen soon but that no particular year has been agreed.

So basically just need to get lucky w tickets over and over again.

Just now, kalifire said:

I’ve downgraded Elton to ‘probably not going to play’ now, in my mind. Very sad - he’s a dream booking for me, but with Taylor looking likely on Sunday, where else would he play? 

'Cause Saturday night's the night I like
Saturday night's alright alright alright, ooh

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday
Saturday, Saturday,
Saturday night's alright
Saturday, Saturday,
Saturday night's alright
Saturday, Saturday,
Saturday night's alright, ooh
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

'Cause Saturday night's the night I like
Saturday night's alright alright alright, ooh

Saturday, Saturday,
Saturday night's alright
Saturday, Saturday,
Saturday night's alright
Saturday, Saturday,
Saturday night's alright, ooh

Yes to all of this

Elton, Di Ro and Tay Sway on the same bill would be ridiculously good

34 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

What's 'SR'?

36 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Was that not due to FM announcing they were going to be appearing in a muddy field next year? 

- Saw you answered this. 

Edited by mike86