2020 headliners

jj200

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

If you want Oasis just go and see Noel or Liam live, they both do their big tunes and it's pretty much the same.

You know I'm no big lover of Oasis, but I saw the inbred chimps a few times before they split and the energy the crowd had at those shows was insane, the solo shows will never match it.

• Like 1

Just now, caballosblancos said:

I haven’t read this thread for months and don’t have the will power to scroll back. But now with a ticket! 

So, who are the 3 front runners so far!? 

Can't really do three, but here are the contenders:

Swift

Fleetwood

Macca

Foals

Elton

Then other potentials could be Coldplay, Arctics, Blur etc.

2 minutes ago, caballosblancos said:

I haven’t read this thread for months and don’t have the will power to scroll back. But now with a ticket! 

So, who are the 3 front runners so far!? 

I think we're all in agreement its gonna be Foals, Elton John and Taylor Swift. Don't listen to anyone that disagrees. Unless they say Kendrick is doing it.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Can't really do three, but here are the contenders:

Swift

Fleetwood

Macca

Foals

Elton

Then other potentials could be Coldplay, Arctics, Blur etc.

Strong! I don’t think the 1975 particularly need any more hate on the internet, but here goes anyway. I really hope it’s not the 1975 

1 minute ago, caballosblancos said:

Strong! I don’t think the 1975 particularly need any more hate on the internet, but here goes anyway. I really hope it’s not the 1975 

I'm no fan, but I reckon they'd have a huge crowd. Curiosity factor would be massive and they have a huge fanbase.

Edited by jparx

32 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I see what you did there...and I like it.

How much did Buckingham shaft them for after they binned him (or whatever happened)? Surely they can't be skint. Mick could always up the price of his intimate meet n greets.

Yeah it was meant with a bit of irony. I just figure a couple of other big gigs around it would make it profitable for them.

10 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'm no fan, but I reckon they'd have a huge crowd. Curiosity factor would be massive and they have a huge fanbase.

I'm not a huge fan either but I think they looked really good at reading this year so could bring in a big audience on that merit alone

So Mick has been rehashing the same spiel all over the place - including on a different continent - and people are still convinced he can only be referring specifically to Glastonbury?

Give it up. He's made up some generic patter, and you're all analysing it far more than he ever did.