2020 headliners

jj200

1 hour ago, Zacko said:

Here's a question for those of you like me who want to see all three headliners but who don't necessarily wanna spend three nights at the Pyramid

Who would you drop on to the subs bench? It's impossible!

Kendrick: The pinnacle of hip hop

Macca: Does it get bigger than Macca?

Taylor: Banger after banger after banger

I'm a late convert to Taylor, but my feeling is she'll be the set of the weekend

Get tix to a BST show and see Kendrick/Taylor there. 😁

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Archetypal first world problem - the pyramid headliners are sensational but I'll get venue fatigue if I'm there 3 nights in a row.

Who said that?

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Must admit i'm very non plussed about Kendrick on a personal level.

I am very excited to see who will be headlining the elsewhere though, any ideas as to who he will be up against on the Other Stage?

My guess is pet shop boys up against him on the other.

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Must admit i'm very non plussed about Kendrick on a personal level.

I am very excited to see who will be headlining the elsewhere though, any ideas as to who he will be up against on the Other Stage?

Potentially Editors on JP if that rumour turns out to be true, if that floats your boat 

4 hours ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Can’t see Dre coming out with Kendrick at Glastonbury myself. He’s probably a bit busy, hopefully as rumoured working with 3 stacks on an album.

Now there's another project that will never ever see the light of day, if it exists at all.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

This could cause problems between me and my husband! 

We'll probably have to separately enjoy our headliners! 😅

Best way is just going to see who you both want, that way neither of you resent the others taste/choice. I've been to a couple of Headliners on my own and enjoyed a great set. Ideally you both go see who you both like but it can't happen all the time especially with my mrs' taste :lol:

5 minutes ago, Peter North said:

Can someone give me a list to give her a fair go? I only know 'shake it off', which is obviously ridiculously catchy.

I've been hammering Getaway Car, Cruel Summer and Red recently. Three absolute bangers right there. Just plough through CalGon's playlist and you'll get a good intro.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

I had tickets for Hyde Park but flogged them as soon as I heard they were headlining Glasto. There was nowhere else you’d want to see them.

Agree on this. I’ve been holding off on seeing Macca elsewhere waiting for him to do Glastonbury and I’m absolutely over the moon he is now. 

I’ve never seen Kendrick either due to the price more than anything. Really buzzing first time is at Glastonbury for him also.