2020 headliners

jj200

51 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

Hey fellow Glastoers.

First time posting on this forum as it's quite intimindating the amount of different threads going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would someone who has been ever present in this chat confirm whether they have at any point (recently) seen a comprehensive list of acts anticipated/very likely and also ruled out.

Please don't suggest i visit the website as i find that the people in forums are usually 90% correct in predicting lineups in these situations and there's always the hardcore veteran who knows a little more than others due to XP.

If you were kind enough to link it to me that would be cool but i am obviously not adversed to searching a thread or date range and i know how annoying it is when someone turns up 629+ pages in and asks the same question that 300+ people have asked so apologies if this is the case here.

Gracias Amigos

I don't think there's a definitive list of who is both in AND out knocking around. Neil's rumours page is your best source which you've been linked to by @Cream Soda. We're not organised enough to keep a big list of all those ruled out and in I'm afraid! Checking the "Stage Predictions" thread might be your best bet as the posters who put up their predictions are usually on top of all the goings on.

edit: this hasn't been updated since October but it was a start...

Edited by jparx

3 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Don’t shoot the messenger but just seen a rumour of Eminem being the third headliner. 

He’s a big name, has a new album and tour upcoming and as far as I know has never played so fits what we already know. 

If it wasn't for the TV coverage issue (and I guess what's happened today) I'd say there's a reasonable chance. Has to be Kendrick now though, surely?

Out of interest when you say seen a rumour, Twitter sort of seen or someone 'in the know' has said something?

1 hour ago, Radioactive said:

Hey fellow Glastoers.

First time posting on this forum as it's quite intimindating the amount of different threads going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would someone who has been ever present in this chat confirm whether they have at any point (recently) seen a comprehensive list of acts anticipated/very likely and also ruled out.

Please don't suggest i visit the website as i find that the people in forums are usually 90% correct in predicting lineups in these situations and there's always the hardcore veteran who knows a little more than others due to XP.

If you were kind enough to link it to me that would be cool but i am obviously not adversed to searching a thread or date range and i know how annoying it is when someone turns up 629+ pages in and asks the same question that 300+ people have asked so apologies if this is the case here.

Gracias Amigos

from December, but still pretty much all correct:

Edited by ghostdancer1

8 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Guilty. Thought I'd be able to update the first page, but of course it's not possible after a few days, so people just add to it now instead.

Sorry dude - just realised that looks like i've called you out! Wasn't the intention at all - I'd never be able to manage updating a thread like that, so kudos for even giving it a go!

19 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Guilty. Thought I'd be able to update the first page, but of course it's not possible after a few days, so people just add to it now instead.

The inability to edit posts after a while is a real pain, any chance you can change that @eFestivals? Even just as a Gold members perk??

13 minutes ago, jparx said:

Sorry dude - just realised that looks like i've called you out! Wasn't the intention at all - I'd never be able to manage updating a thread like that, so kudos for even giving it a go!

No, no not at all! Just thought I'd say why it wasn't really possible to have one long list on here that's all. If anything, I appreciate you linking a post of mine! 

On 1/17/2020 at 7:13 PM, Matt42 said:

Daily mail is cancer but them and the sun usually get accurate festival gossip.

Yo Matt, I meant to say sorry for this by the way. I'd had a couple of drinks and really hate the Daily Mail, so probably went a bit too hard on you here. 

I pretty much stand by what I said, but didn't mean to target you.