2020 headliners

jj200

6 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Are we still sure it’s Kendrick? I have absolutely no idea where she read this (she said a Glastonbury rumours page) but my friend said she’s seen it’s meant to be Justin Bieber? Where in the world has that come from?!

It’s Kendrick 

11 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Are we still sure it’s Kendrick? I have absolutely no idea where she read this (she said a Glastonbury rumours page) but my friend said she’s seen it’s meant to be Justin Bieber? Where in the world has that come from?!

Can you imagine the scenes on here if it’s actually Bieber! 😂😂😂

I know it’s generally accepted that Kendrick is 99% the final headliner, but wouldn’t that mean he is playing 3 nights in a row?

Friday - Glastonbury

Saturday - Oslo

Sunday - Stockholm

I’m not saying this isn’t possible but I’m sure when Greenday we’re brought up in another thread (might have been this one) they were essentially written off as it would mean they would be playing 3 nights in a row?

I might have got some of this info wrong, in which case I apologise, but assuming it’s all right, why is one written off and one accepted as able to play?

Genuinely just wondering, I’m sure there’s a simple answer though.

10 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

I know it’s generally accepted that Kendrick is 99% the final headliner, but wouldn’t that mean he is playing 3 nights in a row?

Friday - Glastonbury

Saturday - Oslo

Sunday - Stockholm

I’m not saying this isn’t possible but I’m sure when Greenday we’re brought up in another thread (might have been this one) they were essentially written off as it would mean they would be playing 3 nights in a row?

I might have got some of this info wrong, in which case I apologise, but assuming it’s all right, why is one written off and one accepted as able to play?

Genuinely just wondering, I’m sure there’s a simple answer though.

It would mean four nights in a row for Green Day which seems very unlikely. Also, we know the final headliner is a male artist rather than a band which rules out Green Day. Looking at Kendrick's last tour, he played multiple nights in a row a few times, including five in a row in the UK. Obviously travelling to Scandinavia is a bit different but I don't think three consecutive nights is too difficult for him.

Edited by kingcrawler
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

It would mean four nights in a row for Green Day which seems very unlikely. Also, we know the final headliner is a male artist rather than a band which rules out Green Day. Looking at Kendrick's last tour, he played multiple nights in a row a few times, including five in a row in the UK. Obviously travelling to Scandinavia is a bit different but I don't think three consecutive nights is too difficult for him.

All makes a lot of sense now, cheers

2 minutes ago, blue6field said:

They’re called rolls

they arnt barm cakes, cobs, babs or anything else, they are rolls, either normal or that west of Scotland favourite the well fired. Big enough to accommodate a reasonable portion of chips. 

Unless of course you are the still to be officially announced headliner , Kendrick. He calls them dinner rolls. (Link back to the topic)!