2020 headliners

jj200

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

looks like kids and adults went under .... maybe looking for them ... :) 

glastonbury-festival-uk-shutterstock-editorial-5736243bh.jpg

The daft thing was that I had spent the previous minute or so advising folk all in various degrees of intoxication how to make  their way up the slope, pointing out the less muddy parts at the side acting as some sort of elder statesman experienced in the art of mud navigation.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The daft thing was that I had spent the previous minute or so advising folk all in various degrees of intoxication how to make  their way up the slope, pointing out the less muddy parts at the side acting as some sort of elder statesman experienced in the art of mud navigation.

I think we all have our methods of not falling over or getting stuck in the glue ... mine is a slight twist when i step ... or a stick has also helped .... no idea if it works or im just crazy ? :) 

The dude is also totally unlikeable. His PR team have tried hard over the years to rebrand him and make him out to be relatable and down to earth. Every time it only lasts for a brief moment before he’s a w*nker again.

He’s now just some spaced out unrelateable brat who relies on good management to do well. I don’t think his screaming fans even care for him anymore.

I really don’t think he’s worth the inevitable hassle which would come around with trying to book him either. There’s no redeemable quality. The festival should instead focus on pop acts who have something valuable they can bring to the festival.

He took an even worse path than Miley Cyrus in regards to having too much too soon  too young and then “rebelling”. Nobody ever told him no to anything so he is an ungrateful brat. Even his wife is just as bad cause she feels threatened still by his ex for no damn reason. I mean, if he was going to hit the festival circuit, it wouldve happened by now. You can see why nobody would want to book him since he would demand top billing and everything under the sun to go with it. 

10 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

He took an even worse path than Miley Cyrus in regards to having too much too soon  too young and then “rebelling”. Nobody ever told him no to anything so he is an ungrateful brat. Even his wife is just as bad cause she feels threatened still by his ex for no damn reason. I mean, if he was going to hit the festival circuit, it wouldve happened by now. You can see why nobody would want to book him since he would demand top billing and everything under the sun to go with it. 

Mileys rebellion was an artistic thing though. It was an artistic direction that was very much in to do with the music she wanted to make.

J Beebs just smashed shit up and his fans lapped it up.

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Mileys rebellion was an artistic thing though. It was an artistic direction that was very much in to do with the music she wanted to make.

J Beebs just smashed shit up and his fans lapped it up.

I dont really see how you can look at Bangerz era miley and just conclude her whole image was "for the art".