2020 headliners

jj200

15 hours ago, morph100 said:

Headliner announcement 15/1/20

40 days after bst tickets went on sale

1 day before Madonna starts her London tour dates

will it be the rumoured Taylor/Madonna double header??

probably not

Madonna's UK tour doesn't start until Jan 27? 

54 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Voting the Libs Dems to keep the Tories out is shagging for abstinence.

No it's popping on a condom and putting your appendage somewhere you might not want to, but for the good of the country. 

(Imagine being in a lib/con marginal and voting Labour, to find the Tory wins by 1 vote :bad:)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Festival Liam said:

No it's popping on a condom and putting your appendage somewhere you might not want to, but for the good of the country. 

(Imagine being in a lib/con marginal and voting Labour, to find the Tory wins by 1 vote :bad:)

I live in a Lib / Con  marginal constituency.

In 2015, pissed off at LD's show in the gov't (with an LD in our seat) I voted Green. The Tory won. Now, I don't take a chance. Sorry Green Party.

11 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I love this "someone said" as something legit ???

there's obviously a lot of wrong stuff posted here, but there's almost always the right stuff too by someone who has some reliable info. The difficult part is working out which is which.

When there's several bits of info all together (as there is with Foals, Dua Lipa, & The 1975), events elsewhere start to prove it as perhaps-good or not - and currently this bit of info is starting to look like it might be good.

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

there's obviously a lot of wrong stuff posted here, but there's almost always the right stuff too by someone who has some reliable info. The difficult part is working out which is which.

When there's several bits of info all together (as there is with Foals, Dua Lipa, & The 1975), events elsewhere start to prove it as perhaps-good or not - and currently this bit of info is starting to look like it might be good.

For Other headliners or have I read that wrong? Noel to sub McCartney if so...

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

In its current state:

Noel, Dua and The 1975 on Other

Thom Yorke, Isley Brothers and  ??? On WH

People came to the conclusion it would be The 1975 against Kendrick, Dua Lipa against Macca, and Noel against Taylor? If so do we think The 1975 could get a bigger crowd than Kendrick? Either way I'd imagine their crowd would be huge