2020 headliners

jj200

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Mate, don't force it. If you're not feeling him it's fine, just check something else out.

It's a fair point, I am going the festival with 2 others, one of which is a big fan of his and the other is not, I'd like to think I am open to new artists/bands so told my mate who likes him I'd give him a try, it's clearly not my favourite thing, but it's also not the worst, I will try listen to the albums in order and see how far I get and then make a decision if I'm still not feeling it then yeah I agree with you it will be time for me to find something else

I don't think watching his Reading performance on YouTube helped, I thought it was bad and then all I have heard is people say that that performance was below par.

1 hour ago, stuie said:

I reckon we mostly lean to the left here but I think you should create a efestivals exit poll CF.

Im would be fairly confident of that yes .....  but im guessing that some of the right leaning dont post as much because of the obvious left leaning of the forum ... I have a day off tomorrow so will try to create a poll that covers all the options ... im not so keen creating polls as there is always an option I forget :) 

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Georgia on BBC News channel just now discussing her placing on the BBC Sounds list “my dad is in Leftfield and he headlined Glastonbury” ?

Reminds of the dig documentary when the guy from dandy Warhol's claimed they headlined reading one year!

Edited by zahidf