2020 headliners

jj200

23 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

What's with all the digs at Matt? You post as much if not more than him? Yes I see the smiley face but you use it in every post but a dig is a dig. 

People do take digs at Matt, but crazyfool and myself aren't two of them. Just having fun.

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

did you manage to sort out a date for Kendrick ? :) 

June 26th - Glastonbury Festival UK (TBA)

June 28th - Lollapalooza Stockholm

July 3rd - Longitude Festival Ireland

July 4th - Rock Werchter

July 8th - NOS ALIVE Portugal

July 9th - 11th - Bilbao Spain

trying to think where BST would fit into that.

12 hours ago, Matt42 said:

But Glasto doesn’t have the same headliners as every other festival? Do you expect Glastonbury’s headliners to play glasto for free and not do anything else in Europe? They have to make some money you know.

Also sharing headliners with BST is nothing major. It’s probably the reason why the glasto headliners are doing it - so that their performance is economically sustainable as they get a payday.

You’re worrying about something that is not a real issue and your expectations are unrealistic.

I have no expectations, I merely asked a question. Who said anything about doing anything for free? People say they don’t care, but in a very defensive way, which kinda means they do care.

17 hours ago, Giraffe Man said:

Which is rubbish because he supported Springsteen at IOW 2012

17 hours ago, blue6field said:

And Stone Roses at T in the Park

He means his own gigs. You two are talking about festivals. He’s played plenty of festivals where he hasn’t headlined, that isn’t really ‘being a support act’.

On 12/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, Smeble said:

Does anyone care that 2 of Glastonbury headliners are between them headlining pretty much every festival in Europe this year? Kinda makes Glastonbury ‘just another festival’ in what is supposed to be a big year for it. Certainly in the eyes of non Glastonbury obsessives away from this forum.

Nah. Glastonbury has never been about ‘exclusives’.