2020 headliners

jj200

58 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Has the APE announcement made Kraftwerk likely? 

55 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

UK Exclusive my dude 

Tell me if this is stupid, but APE’s tweet says UK exclusive 3D show. Could it be possible they’d do another UK non 3D show?  

Apparently they were in talks for iicon last year.

Edited by stuie

1 hour ago, jparx said:

In ten years time we'll look back at CalGon seeing Taylor by the bogs with the same reverence as the monorail.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

72291AB1-5559-479A-865E-085E6BC5508A.jpeg.bbf1f7b905e0c5560fe7863b3a7c8fb1.jpeg

Once Swift is announced & in the press release it says "She experienced the festival last year"....

Calgon - "Needless to say I had the last laugh"

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, stuie said:

Tell me if this is stupid, but APE’s tweet says UK exclusive 3D show. Could it be possible they’d do another UK non 3D show?  

Apparently they were in talks for iicon last year.

I think 'exclusives' are paper thin and are used to initially sell tickets. There are always ways around them

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

I don't think BST are really competing directly with Glastonbury. Both as a day event rather than a weekend camping festival and in terms of demographic. For the last few years BST have had a consistent booking policy of heritage rock acts, pop megastars and acts that appeal to an older, richer audience (Buble, Streisand, Dion, etc) - they know exactly who they are catering for and appeal to them every year. What Glastonbury does is pretty irrelevant to them.

If anything both festivals benefit from each other as you sometimes get acts booked to do one who will also do the other.

Completely agree.

I went to Buble and the crowd was full of mums and older couples who you would rarely see at GF. It also pissed it down and lots of people left.

I just don’t see BST as a festival. More of a venue that’s closed most of the year!