2020 headliners

jj200

48 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Cannot wait. Her live sets look so much fun. If you’re into Charli XCX have you looked at Hannah Diamond? Think she’d be right up your street.

For some reason Hannah's the only one of the PC crew I don't really listen to. Nothing against her but just never really vibed with her stuff tbh, like it's definitely good and the sort of thing that I'm into but it just doesn't stick with me so much. Her look is straight ??? tho

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

I am off to see Little Boots in Blackpool, in a couple of weeks.

? Hometown gig, very nice. Blackpool is one of the best places on Earth and Vicky is the real deal, so underrated (but I feel like she deliberately tries to keep as low profile as possible for some reason). Enjoy it.

15 hours ago, henry bear said:

Apparently Haim briefly posted this on Insta. MCR rumoured for the Friday too.

416CE743-836C-4E64-BAD4-805E8D29F113.jpeg

MCR has been rumored and sorta confirmed ever since the reunion was announced, so its likely happening. And apparently its not the strokes, so we'll see if HAIM catch some flak for this in the future if it doesnt happen.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:54 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

For some reason Hannah's the only one of the PC crew I don't really listen to. Nothing against her but just never really vibed with her stuff tbh, like it's definitely good and the sort of thing that I'm into but it just doesn't stick with me so much. Her look is straight ??? tho

seeing hannah on wednesday, buzzing, adore charli most tho

Whilst looking for news of Taylor Swift’s announcement for BST tomorrow, I saw in The Sun Bizarre column that Dua Lipa is tipped to be playing the Pyramid next year and that Aerosmith are touring UK arenas at an unconfirmed time next year.

No mention of exclusivity for Taylor either. Actually nods towards people who aren’t going to Glasto having the chance to see her there.

Edited by dentalplan

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

So this is it then. BST announces Taylor tomorrow, tickets sell out immediately, then Glastonbury announces her the week before Christmas?

Are tickets likely to sell out immediately? I thought BST usually took a month or so even for the biggest dawgs, and here's Taylor with her famously crazy prices at the time of year when money is tightest.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Are tickets likely to sell out immediately? I thought BST usually took a month or so even for the biggest dawgs, and here's Taylor with her famously crazy prices at the time of year when money is tightest.

On the 1989 (album) tour it took four or five months to sell out iirc.

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I dunno man. Just thinking Emily's comment of being "hopeful" of another headliner announcement before Christmas suggests it's out of their hands and dependent on something else. Taylor selling out her BST tickets first, or atleast a significant chunk, could be it?