2020 headliners

jj200

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

Jesus! When did it become four days?! 

I still don't think they'll ever top 2018, and what is that Friday all about?! 

Looks like they’ve left a gap for headliner and sub for Friday. Wouldn’t surprise me if kendrick headlines, he’s doing Bilbao BBK that weekend and good genre coverage for Mad Cool in their headliners. Strong line up!

Kendrick Lamar on the way to becoming a household name after being mentioned on The Apprentice this week. 

https://www.indy100.com/video/culture/apprentice-contestant-lottie-lion-says-she-can-nail-a-kendrick-lamar-album-HxKwdb5G

I think I died a little inside after seeing this, although he may now pass the Mum test!

Oooh, very happy to see Phoebe Bridgers is in Europe doing fests around Glastonbury time, would love to see her play. Controversially though I'm gonna suggest not the Park, acoustic acts later in the day (she's command a highish slot you'd think) don't go down well there due to the soundbleed from nearby venues and the amount of talkers who hang out there.

On the subject of all time best cover, it's obviously this;

20 minutes ago, henry bear said:

His back-story is a lie. He’s been a jobbing musician for years, and was, at one time the singer/guitarist for a pop/disco band called Clean, Athletic & Talented. He co-wrote this single. No wonder he wanted to re-write his past:

AD6E87EE-8CFD-462D-A392-B8B8DB6990FB.jpeg

Is this why he changed his name you think? Leach to Mold.

Last I heard he was next door neighbours with Thom Yorke near Bude. Could be bollocks tho