2020 headliners

jj200

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

So this is something that he seems to call himself sometimes just once? I’m not sure if that constitutes a moniker but I guess technically it does.

Kenny Rogers Kenny

He plays sort of characters in each album, altering who he is, the story he tells and the title he uses if that makes sense. like Bowie's Ziggy Stardust and the Thin White Duke.

Edited by GrooveCity

13 minutes ago, GrooveCity said:

Before he got known - Volcano, K Montana
Mixtapes and Section 80 - K.dot / Kendrick Lamar
Good Kid M.A.A.D City - The Good Kid / King Kendrick
To Pimp a Butterfly - King Kunta / Kunta
Untitled Unmastered - Cornrow Kenny
DAMN. - Mr 1 through 5 / Kung Fu Kenny

Fight be on this stance, but from how his albums are all brilliant concept albums, to the vast characters he plays, His influence in modern music and the community he represents. He is literally the modern Bowie.

He's literally won a pulitzer prize god damn

Kenny Keonard 

56A1CFA6-9003-4444-B2C6-BD8CCEDADB06.jpeg

Edited by thrillhouse188
  • Upvote 2

The nicknames are more just things he’s referred to himself in songs that have stuck with the fans - although Kung Fu Kenny was definitely used a lot during the Damn tour and in his videos. I wouldn’t go as far as saying each album is different characters. 

Now that the headliners have all been confirmed, think the chances of me going to see them differ.

Paul McCartney - 100% never seen him before and don’t think I could pass the opportunity to see a Beatle.

Kenny - 50% I’m a fan and would want to see him but depends on who else who I would be going with would want to go and who else is playing at the same time.

Taylor Swift - 0% because I’m not a 12 year old girl.

• Upvote 1