2020 headliners

jj200

5 minutes ago, circus92 said:

I find it really interesting how much love there is for Kendrick on here - it is definitely disproportionate with what I hear outside of this forum.

And yet just over 50% who replied to the poll on here have little or no interest in seeing him.  That would suggest with the wider audience at Glasto the number would be a bit lower - maybe 30%-35%. 

Serious Question - does that really fit with Headliner status? (ducks for cover)

Yes, he headlines any other festival on the planet, Glasto is no different. He'd draw as big a crowd as most other 'normal' headliners, and pulling numbers out of thin air isn't gonna change that. 

Having a quick look, on his DAMN tour he did two nights in a row at the O2, then was at Wembley arena a week later! 

1 minute ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

So to confirm - we've gone from absolutely nailed on headliners pretty much already confirmed 100%, to saying wellll actualllyyyyy ....

I think that people are just saying that because they enjoy the debate tbh...

I thought Kendrick at his o2 show was amazing. Loved it. Massive fan of him too.

Reading was a little lacklustre, don't know why? Where I was stood, the crowd was dead. That probably played a huge part in it as I like to see some movement and hype.

If he is playing 2020, I hope he'll have a new album out by then. A few singles will be disappointing.

46 minutes ago, incident said:

Sure.

On the female side, there's a fairly small list of people who are big enough and match the clues - Taylor Swift, Pink, Madonna, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, and Kate Bush. It's just that one of those is far more likely than the rest of them put together.

On the male side, the evidence for Kendrick seems a lot less solid and you could probably come up with a quite a few names. Drake, Eminem, Timberlake, Phil Collins, and Bruno Mars (to the best of my knowledge) not having done it before. Obviously Elton would be on the list if dates didn't rule him out, and as an old bastard I'll refuse to fully accept that Billy Joel and Tom Waits aren't big enough even though many will claim that. Probably others I'm missing as well.

But what if it was two female headliners....... ?.......