2020 headliners

jj200

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Ah man, this is absolute bollocks if they're clashing with Macca. 

Although my first thought is it makes sense from a booking perspective. If there's one act that could ensure that the Pyramid field isn't too rammed... 

By ramming the other stage.

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Ah man, this is absolute bollocks if they're clashing with Macca. 

Although my first thought is it makes sense from a booking perspective. If there's one act that could ensure that the Pyramid field isn't too rammed... 

? yeah this is all that makes sense to me... 

oh well, I was prepared to go to Macca for a few days, but see you later boomers! 

Just now, caballosblancos said:

? yeah this is all that makes sense to me... 

oh well, I was prepared to go to Macca for a few days, but see you later boomers! 

Haha yeh...I was telling myself that I should go along with my friends, I'd obviously know most of the words, after a lot of ciders it'd be grand blah blah. 

But now.. fuck that!!! 

The most perfect, terrible and amazing clash of them all!

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Straw clutching furiously but any chance they would support Macca? 

Personally wouldn't rule it out at all. It seems they're willing to step down from outright headliner, and the Pyramid sub spot is probably the higher profile of the two.

Other headliner is the most likely but I wouldn't totally dismiss subbing.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Personally wouldn't rule it out at all. It seems they're willing to step down from outright headliner, and the Pyramid sub spot is probably the higher profile of the two.

I shall be clutching this straw

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

I really can’t see it purely because the crowd at the Pyramid for RATM > Paul McCartney would be ridiculous. For that reason I reckon they’d have to go against him on the Other.

Just now, DareToDibble said:

I really can’t see it purely because the crowd at the Pyramid for RATM > Paul McCartney would be ridiculous. For that reason I reckon they’d have to go against him on the Other.

The cross over would be really bad, you'd have a lot of people in the front circle very confused and very not okay with the jumping/moshing and then there would be a fair amount of crowd movement between the two bands after.