2020 headliners

jj200

4 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

That’s a horrendously bad Microsoft paint edit, bloke obviously never use to fuck about in ICT lessons.

Not saying RHCP aren’t playing (I’ve got money on it), but it certainly isn’t getting announced soon, with that picture.

Why what makes you confident that there playing like ? 

Edited by Baz178

1 minute ago, Baz178 said:

Why what make you confident that there playing like ? 

There’s nothing that makes me confident they’re playing or not. I took a punt based on tour dates and announcing festivals, I personally think they’re more likely than Kendrick.

BUT, we aren’t going to get an announcement anytime soon, and I think this bloke is just playing up to an influx of questions from people reading this forum.

Fuggit, in for a penny

09 Springsteen, Blur

10 Gorillaz, Muse

13 Stones, Mumford

15 None

16 Coldplay 

17 Radiohead, Foo Fighters

19 None

Musically I'd go back and change Muse for PSB on Other and Gorilllaz for any one of Flaming Lips, Fatboy, Groove Armada or New Model Army. Remember there wasn't anything else grabbing me instead of Mumford, but never mind.

But, all of those sets were spent with my mates, which is a massive part of the festival for me. Spend most time doing my own thing, so it's nice to come together at the end of the day.

• Like 1