2020 headliners

jj200

3 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

Very underwhelming for me also.  I appreciate they are great bookings, but just not to my personal taste,  I may or may not show my face for Macca depending on what else is on but I have zero interest in the other two.

I would like to see Kendrick like has from watching him on YouTube last night he does very good live ! But not arsed about Taylor but I’m sure she will smash it. 

Gaga gets thrown around a lot in here for many years and she has never come back to headline. Has anyone thought that maybe she doesn’t want to play Glastonbury again and that’s why she hasn’t been booked since 2009? They have had plenty of opportunities to get her since then.

I just don’t understand how every female in contention for Glastonbury gets compared to Gaga or Madge... surely looking at recent history there is evidence to suggest both of them don’t want to play Glastonbury. 

Taylor is (most likely) the one that wants to be there.

40 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

Is this almost certainly happening then as I see she's changed to a SR.  I can't keep up.

Seems that way. Every hint they drop seems to point more strongly towards her, most recently Michael confirming one of the remaining headliners is a female. 

12 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

She’s been a SR for ages. Certainly since the playlist started early last month. Not sure what it was originally based on.

Didn't realise that as it was showing red text on the rumours page today which usually means a change so thought it had been changed to SR

15 minutes ago, endswithMJ said:

As if we needed it but Ive had confirmation that Kendrick is Friday. 

Have I missed something? What evidence have we got that he’s definitely playing? 

This thread moves so fast and like many others don’t fancy scrolling through pages of waffle to find the nuggets of legitimate info

1 minute ago, jow95 said:

Have I missed something? What evidence have we got that he’s definitely playing? 

This thread moves so fast and like many others don’t fancy scrolling through pages of waffle to find the nuggets of legitimate info

I think a couple of regular posters have now had info he's playing. Seems like he's announcing dates this week, although Glastonbury will be announced in the new year probably. Rumours suggest he's doing BST and Glastonbury.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:19 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

Not what I was expecting! Definitely warrants a delve... My friend also sent me some recommendations for Kendrick (probably cuz he wants a buddy to go with).

Watch me end up with three pyramid headliners (or just be gutted when they aren't actually announced...)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Not what I was expecting! Definitely warrants a delve... My friend also sent me some recommendations for Kendrick (probably cuz he wants a buddy to go with).

Watch me end up with three pyramid headliners (or just be gutted when they aren't actually announced...)

Outside of hearing her singles in general life (none of which pricked my ears up) this was the first song I heard from her upon undertaking research. 

I immediately liked it, I now love it. However, no other song of hers comes close to this unfortunately (at least none I have heard yet). 

Any recommendations based on this from the Swifty fans?

Edited by Billy Corgan's Ego
Typo