2020 headliners

jj200

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Why is everyone forgetting probably the most on the nose hint there is.

“You’re going to really love her”

“Lover her”

LOVER 

back me up on this @jparx @GETOFFAMYLAWN

Way ahead of you

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Her album's even called Love-her

1 hour ago, Baz178 said:

He can’t say has he would lose his privileges with the band and management! But I’m sure if they weren’t he would of said no ! 

61DF7B43-E08C-4E3D-A157-196E16084429.png

Cheers Baz. He doesn't state they're headlining the Pyramid, or a date, so if they are playing, then they could possibly be one of the large Other Stage headliners that were mentioned. My son will be pleased if they're there somewhere 

Kendrick is still improving as a live performer btw. The grammy performance was ace, but he still has things to get better at, which is always a good thing because you can see he is working at it, so he would really seem to want to deliver on a big stage. And regarding new music, he didnt even release DAMN until the day before his Coachella performance, so nobody had time to dive into the album and had any idea what he was doing for his show. So if he is keeping quiet and is using Glasto as his launch for a new album cycle, then its going to be very exciting. Thats what is putting me off having the chili peppers there on top instead of Kendrick. Why will we want to have one of the 3 headliners phone in their performance, especially on the 50th? 

Just now, henry bear said:

Cheers Baz. He doesn't state they're headlining the Pyramid, or a date, so if they are playing, then they could possibly be one of the large Other Stage headliners that were mentioned. My son will be pleased if they're there somewhere 

Yes could be mate, but I don’t think they would want anything less that the pyramid stage to be honest! It’s either that or nothing else in my opinion. But who knows 

29 minutes ago, henry bear said:

RHCP will never accept anything other than headline

Just now, Sasperella said:

Can someone remind me how to go back to the last unread message? I'm a couple of pints down and this is getting silly....

click on the star or circle at the beginning of the threads .... but make sure you are checking what thread you are posting in before or it could become confusing :) 

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

There's a part of me that actually wants to see RHCP announced just to watch the meltdown in here ?

It wouldn't be a meltdown. We all know there's plenty of other things to do. 

But the sense of disappointment would be profound and lasting. 

Thankfully there's little chance of it happening, so we're safe in the hands of the Eavii.

• Upvote 1