2020 headliners

jj200

13 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Definitely possible it’s Macca/Kendrick/Chillis ain’t it?

Taylor’s tour dates lineup but if she’s doing BST that could be it for her UK dates. We don’t have any other information linking her really.

We have the info from the person who said Taylor, Kenny, Aerosmith and Noel were booked, which looks more and more like legitimate info.

10 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Definitely possible it’s Macca/Kendrick/Chillis ain’t it?

Nope. Regardless of what Taylor Swift may or may not do, I'm not accepting anything that normalises the idea that RHCP could headline Glastonbury.

8 minutes ago, jackmerton said:

Just saw on the GlastoFestFeed twitter, apparently on BBC Somerset Radio Michael Eavis just referred to one fo the two remaining headliners telling the DJ that "You would love her to bits"!

giphy-21.gif.b883e33f9b299d4e9faaa922bebb77eb.gif

Emily when she has to try and sort out her dads comments. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jackmerton said:

To everybody unfamiliar with Kendrick, I can't recommend these videos enough.

https://vimeo.com/253452173

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aShfolR6w8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glaG64Ao7sM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTvV9JyNaS8

Please watch those (The first video if you only watch one), and reply with your thoughts. Incredible artist who will deliver a huge performance.

OK, that Grammys one is something else. My Kendrick percentage may have risen a bit. What a performance!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Have you any examples of any decent bands? I like Sports Team. They are the only decent new Indie band I have seen recently

I have just got a ticket to see the Mysterines at the Deaf institute for the end of Feb. Heard 2 tunes and quite liked them and I am giving them a bash live,  but I could do with some new music. 

Fontaines DC. SPECIAL. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Quark said:

If you want to go the whole hog @LGH see if you can dig out as close as you can to what your grandad was wearing. That'd really fuck with Macca's head :lol:

I'll do some digging and questioning when I see my grandparents at Christmas! See if I can invoke a long repressed memory for Macca!

Even though Miss Taylor's been a dead cert for a while, I still got a little flutter in my belly from Mick's comments there. All my years of posting have come to this! 2020: Taylor headlines Glastonbury, Corbyn in Number 10, Bernie in the White House. We strongly love to see it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

OK, that Grammys one is something else. My Kendrick percentage may have risen a bit. What a performance!

It's incredible isn't it. I'd recommend watching a few others on YouTube from the late night shows in the US, as well as his previous Grammy's performance in 2016 (I think). 

2 minutes ago, incident said:

It could still mean Gaga? I'm not giving up on that dream yet.

She's played before.

4 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Would anyone say that they "love [Madge] to bits"?

I dunno, but equally I wouldn't say everyone loves Taylor!