2020 headliners

jj200

Kendrick - 10%, not a big hip hop/rap fan, trying to listen more to him and one of my mates will be there, but most likely go elsewhere

Macca - 50%, Would be great to see a Beatle, know the big Beatles songs, don't know the solo stuff so can be tempted by acts on another stage, may end up staying if Noel subs him and I have a good spot

Taylor - 25%, I know her most famous songs and listened to the new album and imagine I could have a good time if I ended up there, one of my mates will be there, but once again I will be looking elsewhere

Good acts, just no must see's there for me

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Personally I totally agree with you, I've just noticed with my girlfriend and some mates that when I play stuff from Good Kid, they're like "mmm not feeling this", and the Butterfly stuff grabs them more. Perhaps because it's a bit boppier? 

As you say, Good Kid is more straightforward rap, so I think if you're not a fan of the genre there is maybe more to enjoy with Butterfly.

I would agree with this, not being a big rap/hip hop fan, I have just been giving him a listen and I prefer Butterfly to Mad City for the reasons you said, but I haven't listened to everything so opinions can change

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Yeah a possibility definitely. I'd quite like McCartney to have no guests to be honest, don't think it's really needed. He probably will though

Agreed. The only guests he should bring out are ME and EE, so we can all show our appreciation for organising the best festival on the planet. 

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Noel joining Macca for All You Need is Love has to happen, surely?

Why would you say this! Thrown a spanner in the works for me, I remember how good All You Need Is Love was when Noel sang it himself when I saw him, and I wouldn't want to miss this even though I am 50/50 on Macca atm

Kendrick: 40% My group aren't that fussed by Kenny so although I'd like to see him I tend to prefer sticking with mates come headliner time.

McCartney: 98% I can't really imagine missing him but am loath to put 100% as you never know what might happen at Glastonbury.

Taylor Swift: 5% I think she's a great booking but I've no real emotional investment in her music and my friends will be elsewhere so probably not.

Taylor 0% - not my thing at all, literally zero chance of me being there.

Paul - 100% - I've always missed out on seeing him for one reason or another, I love the Beatles and for me he's a perfect Glastonbury booking. so very excited!

Kendrick - 2% - Not a fan and it looks very likely that there will be some big headliners elsewhere. My wife is a big fan, hence the 2% rather than zero!

Whilst I definitely wont be at Taylor or Kendrick, I completely agree that they are massive artists and deserve to grace that stage. 

Taylor - 100% Never seen her, but would love to see her. 

McCartney - 50%. It's a maybe. A legend, but I've never been a massive beatles fan.

Kendrick - 60%. Probably will watch clashes dependant. Need to explore his back catelogue.

Possibly the most diverse set of headliners Glastonbury have had ever IMO. 

27 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Kendrick - 0%, not my bag but completely get why it would be a big booking

McCartney - 3 million % - It's a moment I'll keep for a lifetime

Swift - 0% - see Kendrick

Will be at Noel wherever he plays. Win win really for me, he'll probably either headline Other Friday/Sunday or sub McCartney. I think I'd rather he subbed McCartney so I can find a good spot early and just stay there, similar to when The Stones did it and Primal Scream subbed

This is me :)

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Macca > Aerosmith | Dua Lipa?

It would be madness to put Aerosmith up against Macca. HUGE swathes of crossover fans there, it Steve and the lads do play I'd be gutted if they were up against Macca as I'd miss them.

Kendrick - 0%

Macca - 100%

Taylor - 1%