2020 headliners

jj200

On 11/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, Matt42 said:

James Arthur started a twitter fight and is claiming he’s one of the most successful artists in the world.

Also the point I’m making is Glasto probably don’t want to book him because he’s aggressive and his music is shite.

in case you missed it before he quit twitter, don't feel sorry for him, he has James Blunt in his corner :P

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/11/12/james-blunts-takedown-of-james-arthur-after-he-said-this-hit-precisely-the-right-note/

48 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

You gotta be kidding me?! 

I've been a member since fucking 2008 and didn't know this. I've been clicking the last page and looking for where I left off like a mug! 

Unbelievable! 

38 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ok im going to own up to this also :) .... now whilst we are talking mugs ... theres some lovely ones for sale in the efest shop :) 

16 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

No way!  I had no idea. 

You are personally responsible for saving me SO much time from now on.

Hats off to you and thanks.

That's funny guys... you all post quite a bit! Glad to be of assistance.

I also didn't know about clicking the star/circle. What a life changing moment, no more flicking back through the pages to find my place!

Next question: Whats the difference between the circles and stars on threads? I thought it may have been down to how many pages long they are but that doesn't seem to be the case...

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

I also didn't know about clicking the star/circle. What a life changing moment, no more flicking back through the pages to find my place!

Next question: Whats the difference between the circles and stars on threads? I thought it may have been down to how many pages long they are but that doesn't seem to be the case...

Stars are post that you have posted in and circles are post that you haven't posted in

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, caballosblancos said:

A circle - I think - is a thread you haven’t looked at? 

Edit: Wrong

You dispelled your own theory almost as quickly as I did :D 

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Stars are post that you have posted in and circles are post that you haven't posted in

Thanks! That's been driving me mad for quite some time.