2020 headliners

jj200

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yes, i do know, and I know she does. She once commented (around 5 years ago) that there's a lot of knowledgeable people here.

What i don't know is how often she reads here.

I reckon she loves us. Yeah we leak her lineup to shit but the festival wouldn’t be the same without us lol.

Her admiration for the glasto thingy warmed my heart lol.

1 hour ago, robillustrates said:

If it wasn't for their poor relations with Eavis after 1993, the believed truth that he hasn't patched things up with them and would he for the 50th anniversary of all festivals to do it. RHCP tour dates leave a nice gap for Glastonbury as it stands

but...they have in the past and ended up elsewhere like Knebworth and IOW.

I suspect they are going to announce some outdoor stadium shows instead at say the London Stadium for a couple of nights.

Foo Fighters always chose elsewhere too, until recently, and they had no "poor relations" as far as we know.

any way, it's not Michael that runs things anymore. Glastonbury is a business, and given that they often have to take what they can get, they aren't going to be that petty about something that happened nearly 30 years ago, because of illness.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

oh, I know there's more than Emily that reads here. Every year I'm contacted about something or other which is on here, often being asked to remove it (tickets being sold, for example).

...orrrr when someone perfectly predicts the line up before we even get to Simpson's memes?