2020 headliners

jj200

4 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Not Kendrick????

who knows?

We've not had anyone (as far as i know) say they know it's Kendrick. There have been peeps say they've heard it's madge.

And if they're trying to do big special things for the 50th then Madge makes more sense than Kendrick. Even RHCP makes more sense than Kendrick on that basis.

Edited by eFestivals

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

who knows?

We've not had anyone (as far as i know) say they know it's Kendrick. There have been peeps say they've heard it's madge.

And if they're trying to do big special things for the 50th then Madge makes more sense than Kendrick. Even RHCP makes more sense than Kendre rick on that basis.

If you had to bet on it now, are you saying Madge/Mac/Swift?

9 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Anyone recommend some solo tracks they're looking forward to seeing? The Spotify "This Is" playlist basically has his latest album and his session with them.

I saw Macca last Christmas and after he played Let 'em In he said"

'Thats the one off of the Postcard Lottery'

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

I guess RATM are ruled out after this right? :(

Have they played Glastonbury before? 

2 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Him having not played before and Emily going to see him/putting it on Instagram.. I believe

That and small talks of a US festivals and a new album. But most of it is just wishing. 

19 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Quite a lot of negative comments and people unhappy. I am worried that this voice wont be up to it, but I will be there.

That works for me for the resale - I'm hoping the more older stuff gets added, the more people give their tickets back. I imagine that'll all change if Kendrick Lamar gets added though!

I'm only presuming that RHCP are heading to London Stadium like the Foo Fighters did next year or doing Isle of Wight? based on the sour relationship with Glastonbury.

If two headliners have never played before Swift almost for sure if one of them. I guess that's where people are pitching for the likes of Kendrick or Drake. Would Madonna really headline the Friday though?

Edited by robillustrates

4 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

That works for me for the resale - I'm hoping the more older stuff gets added, the more people give their tickets back. I imagine that'll all change if Kendrick Lamar gets added though!

If Kendrick / Taylor swift are added with McCartney, it's a bit of a double hit though. Something for multiple generations.

6 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Don't think it works that way, anyone who gives their tickets back over one or two names shouldn't have one in the first place.

Edited by Hugh Jass