2020 headliners

jj200

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Not having three solo artists because... Reasons.

Yeah I don't buy it, consider for example the two booked are indeed Swift and Lamar, do people expect them to turn around and say no to McCartney to avoid three solo acts? I doubt it, plus he's essentially a band anyway? 

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

Good luck buddy - and good job for staying off your phone until lunch ?

Well when the squeaky clean phase fades out then I’l start being naughty! Thank you by the way.

I really think the three solo headliners thing doesn’t matter at all. I think Kendrick, Paul, Taylor are the headliners and a few people a while ago put some substantial bets on it.

Edited by Matt42

2 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

The 1975 / Taylor Swift / Macca

i still read the 2 that have 'never done it before' as never headlined before rather than played

"Two of the Glastonbury Pyramid headliners have not done the festival before."

Definitely reads to me as haven't played at all

Guys it’s not that unusual that Kendrick hasn’t announced any dates for 2020 yet. It’s only November. 

Remember that all the US festivals don’t drop their lineups till January. If he’s playing a major US fest then they have first dibs on announcing him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Matt42 said:

Guys it’s not that unusual that Kendrick hasn’t announced any dates for 2020 yet. It’s only November. 

Remember that all the US festivals don’t drop their lineups till January. If he’s playing a major US fest then they have first dibs on announcing him.

Get back to work! :lol: