2020 headliners

jj200

1 minute ago, RaphPH said:

If that weird Michael video saying Neil Young playing is true. Then Neil likely to sub Macca (they did at Desert Trip on same day lineup - and did a duet. 

Just had that same thought.

Although I think it's a tad greedy to be wishing for a duet of A Day in the Life immediately after Macca is seemingly confirmed...?

13 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

If that weird Michael video saying Neil Young playing is true. Then Neil likely to sub Macca (they did at Desert Trip on same day lineup - and did a duet. 

I missed this - WTF? Neil Young INTO Macca would be insane, and for the first time in ages i'd be stuck at the Pyramid for hours. It would sadly mean my girlfriend would insist on being elsewhere as she's not a fan of either, but i'm sure we'd survive...

17 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Don't get your hopes up. Read a recent interview with Shakey who said he wants to tour with Crazy Horse, but that's all dependent on Springsteen's touring plans as they share Lofgren.

55 minutes ago, stuie said:

Unnecessarily rude on a discussion forum, but anyway...

Do you still expect Swifty and Kendrick then?

Agreed! And definitely also a little rude..

I just can't see it being three solo artists. And of the other two, given the tour dates of Swifty, surely it makes Kendrick less likely?

Not that I've got a Scoobie who the band could be though!

7 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Agreed! And definitely also a little rude..

I just can't see it being three solo artists. And of the other two, given the tour dates of Swifty, surely it makes Kendrick less likely?

Not that I've got a Scoobie who the band could be though!

Exactly my thinking. I don't think you are getting Kendrick unless Taylor doesn't sort out this issue with her back catalog. Also no clue but my hopes are high