2020 headliners

jj200

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

This has to be followed soon by official confirmation, surely. They can't leave that hanging til the new year

Can't imagine they would. It's as good as confirmed now. Imagine if he's not actually playing? They'd want to shoot that down immediately wouldn't they? Must get something official today.

A part of me is a bit gutted that the ridiculous speculation is over just like that (for one headliner at least) but damn they pulled it out of the bag. McCartney Saturday and (we’re assuming) Swifty Sunday. Regardless of who that Friday headliner is they’ve already given us some unarguably top tier 50th headliners there. 

• Like 1

Just now, mufcok said:

Assuming he was the one in negotiations, which he must have been going off Emily's comments, it doesn't really change anything

Cool. Hadn't really kept up with all the rumours recently, thanks.

I'm happy with Taylor and Macca, but Kendrick is a shoulder shrug for me... 2/3 is good though

5 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Cool. Hadn't really kept up with all the rumours recently, thanks.

I'm happy with Taylor and Macca, but Kendrick is a shoulder shrug for me... 2/3 is good though

If Kendrick gets confirmed, and if you're unsure about him, he really is incredible, go experience him.

His influence and poetry, music and album compositions are just unreal. He really is the modern bowie. So much  in fact that Bowie was inspired in some part for Black Star!

Give 'To Pimp a Butterfly' a full listen from beginning to end. Is a jazz and funk influenced concept album about Black America and Fame.

Edited by GrooveCity
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Vindication for those of us saying he shouldn't have been removed from the rumours page.

Has there been anything to back up the Kendrick stuff, or is it just rumours currently? The Swifty rumours have some sort of credence with her tour and mention of festivals. 

Edited by matthewj4659