2020 headliners

jj200

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’m sure when Fleetwood Mac were in the running the hope was to have one male headliner, one band made up of both males and females, and then one female headliner. With them out it probably got more difficult headliner-wise and it probably will be another male-centric act, but I look forward to seeing how the rest of the lineup fares. Straight up saying ‘50/50’ is quite a bold claim.

Spot on here. A trio of something like The 1975, Fleetwood Mac, Taylor Swift would ticked all the boxes. Too bad.. 

10 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I don’t think the booked two years in advance info should be taken as gospel, but I agree it’s quite a small pool of acts that have never played before. I’d also add AC/DC to your list, and it could be someone we’re not even considering like a Pink Floyd reunion or something, but even then I can’t think of many reunions that’d headline the festival and have never played before.

The kinks? 50 years after cancelling they reform and headline?

Just now, morph100 said:

Been out of here for a while is it still Madonna, Swift and Kendrick then?

or is anyone else feasible?

Madonnas out, though no real clue on who that third slot is. Potentially Macca (back in the conversation due to French giggs in June), AC/DC (Rumoured for Graspop a couple weeks after Glasto) or really any other act you wanna shove in there that could take a while to negotiate with.

3 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Been out of here for a while is it still Madonna, Swift and Kendrick then?

or is anyone else feasible?

I would say we are more Madonna or Kendrick/Macca/Swift.

macca meant to have French dates late May putting him back in the picture.

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I would say we are more Madonna or Kendrick/Macca/Swift.

macca meant to have French dates late May putting him back in the picture.

I’m putting Macca at 30% after the ruling out and the two not played before stuff.

madonna at 50/50

taylor and Kendrick at 80/20

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

I’m putting Macca at 30% after the ruling out and the two not played before stuff.

madonna at 50/50

taylor and Kendrick at 80/20

We have nothing to suggest Kendrick which concerns me like no idea of touring and no news of an album as of yet meaning I’m thinking Madonna/Macca/Swift so far. 

7 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Madonnas out, though no real clue on who that third slot is. Potentially Macca (back in the conversation due to French giggs in June), AC/DC (Rumoured for Graspop a couple weeks after Glasto) or really any other act you wanna shove in there that could take a while to negotiate with.

What Info ruled Madonna out?